[3.12] Juggernaut Earthquake Bleed Build - Tanky AF - 7M Shaper DPS

"
I need some advice. What should I do next?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/saddam_sandler/characters

So far I've been relying on drops and never really used any recipes or did any runs in hopes of getting a specific drop.

I just put points in Splitting Strikes (lower left corner of the tree), so I guess I need to replace the Brass Maul with an axe to benefit from the extra damage.

What passives should be my priority?

Given you're in heist league, you should be able to trade for a 5L or 6L body armor with some life & resists for not very much chaos. Put your main skill in that with support gems, it'll help your damage A LOT. Try to get an axe with some good Adds physical damage, and increased %physical damage. Otherwise i think your gear just needs better life & resist rolls. Want to make sure you cap fire/lightning/cold at 75%, after finishing act 10. Chaos resistance can be fine at -60, but getting it up is beneficial if you can.
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
Given you're in heist league, you should be able to trade for a 5L or 6L body armor with some life & resists for not very much chaos. Put your main skill in that with support gems, it'll help your damage A LOT. Try to get an axe with some good Adds physical damage, and increased %physical damage. Otherwise i think your gear just needs better life & resist rolls. Want to make sure you cap fire/lightning/cold at 75%, after finishing act 10. Chaos resistance can be fine at -60, but getting it up is beneficial if you can.

I made some progress since my last post. I capped the resistances and finally got all the gems except Enlighten.

I should probably ask this question in another thread, but what the hell: what Delve upgrades should I get first? After doing a few runs, darkness resistance looks like a must.
"
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:

I made some progress since my last post. I capped the resistances and finally got all the gems except Enlighten.

I should probably ask this question in another thread, but what the hell: what Delve upgrades should I get first? After doing a few runs, darkness resistance looks like a must.

I usually bounce between things based on cost. So I usually get a few upgrades into sulphite capacity, as the first couple are really cheap. Darkness resistance you're right is key, but get the light radius up too.

For the items, capacity is important, dont have to fuss around light radius/duration right away, but these are useful as you get further along. I only upgrade dynamite capacity, i don't touch the other two. You'll get more azurite as you get deeper, so the upgrades become a bit easier to hit. Well except when you're at like 30,000 sulphite, then upgrading that gets pricey :D
Would you say this build is a good choice to start 3.13?

Considering the new league and expansion seem to be focused on, essentially, arena fights where being zoom zoom isn't all that important?

I'm pretty set on starting this, I tried a few slam builds during the delve void league and found them pretty enjoyable, but I'd like to get some opinions (as far as can be given, pending the actual patch notes).

Cheers!
So I am currently level 90 with this build. I love it for normal mapping however with Sirus I get 1 shot and I die alot more then I feel I should. Can you look at my build and tell me what I am missing please. Still a NOOB in the game
"
Maurituu wrote:
So I am currently level 90 with this build. I love it for normal mapping however with Sirus I get 1 shot and I die alot more then I feel I should. Can you look at my build and tell me what I am missing please. Still a NOOB in the game

Checking out your character. Nice cluster jewels. Though you don't have a bow equipped. Need to switch to bow for ensaring arrow for bossing. Apply ensnaring arrow, switch back to axe and slam. Gives like triple damage for bleeds as they will always be considered moving.

Your life is also quite low, could look at getting some life% on your jewel slots.

In other news, with the ascendencies, overall it sounds good. A bit of endurance charge duration reduction, but some extra life regen, and maybe more attack speed from the accuracy change?
Last edited by agm_ultimatex on Jan 11, 2021, 7:47:18 PM
Thank you so much I swapped 1 Jewel I am now level 91 almost level 92 Mapping is no longer an issue and I breezed thru some of the map bosses much appreciated
Would you reccomend this for a starter ? since harvest is coming back
"
BuggyPie wrote:
Would you reccomend this for a starter ? since harvest is coming back

Done 2 ssf practice runs till maps and this is super strong.

Level'd slightly different myself,

ground slam + onslaught + chance to bleed
Sunder + onslaught + chance to bleed
Earthquake + onslaught + Chance to bleed + Melee Phy

Then added in other gems as I went, Fist of war in a huge gem to get in
Wouldn't the anomalous earthquake version be a good addition?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info