[3.12] Juggernaut Earthquake Bleed Build - Tanky AF - 7M Shaper DPS

Hi guys, any changes for this build since Heist? Because i didn't see any changes in guide, but i wanna try it again.
"
Bastonyx wrote:
Hi guys, any changes for this build since Heist? Because i didn't see any changes in guide, but i wanna try it again.

Look at PoE Ninja ladder. It's not like no one is playing it because this one build author isn't posting.
This build is great. Making good progress on gear at level 87. Doing T6-8 maps pretty easily ATM. Still need my last ascendency. For the tree, I have a few extra life nodes, as well as increased area of effect for full screen earthquakes. With seismic cry + earthquake every mob dies in one hit. Granite flask added in there and most die from the first slam attack lol. Bosses melt with ensnaring arrow thrown in.

I'm a little hesitant to switch in the unique belt. Is the overleech worth it?

My pastebin so far in ritual: https://pastebin.com/Rw8KjsYL

My gear so far (Working on Karui Chopper for next big upgrade):

Got a few upgrades, been running juiced up T14-16 maps, built still is destroying. I have around 5.4 K life, need to get better life on some of my gear and a little more chaos resist and I should be pretty set.
How high does this build rank among others based on high physical damage reduction and defense?
Hello, can anyone send me the skill tree?
Play on the Ps4 so I can't access the Community tool.

Thank you.
Is this viable in Ultimatum 3.14?

Thx
Is this just up to 3.12 or still viable in Ultimatum 3.14?

Anyway i will still gonna try and level it since it looks nice and will bring info if it sucks.

Thx, if someone answered with his opinion what needs changing.
"
Sardeed wrote:
Is this just up to 3.12 or still viable in Ultimatum 3.14?

Anyway i will still gonna try and level it since it looks nice and will bring info if it sucks.

Thx, if someone answered with his opinion what needs changing.

I played it in 3.12 and since I was really happy with how this build is overall I wanted to give it a go again in 3.14

Item/Mod changes:
What I found has changed so far is the elder influenced mod on the weapon
"60% chance for bleeds to deal 100% more damage" doesn't exist anymore. You can replace that with the other elder influence "+#% to Damage over Time Multiplier for Bleeding from Hits with this Weapon"

Then the mod "Curse enemies with level 8 Vulnerability on hit" on the ring also got removed. Found something similar with
"Curse Enemies with Vulnerability on Hit, with 32% increased Effect".

Soul Tether got reworked as well and seems like I can't leech energy shield anymore (it was super slow at first but completely gone now) but it still does its main job with overleech.

Gem changes:
Removed Flesh And Stone and the Maim Support gem (-15% DPS) since it reserves 10% more mana now and at least for me went into the negatives. PoB suggested Herald of Purity as damage replacement (+10% DPS) (doesn't feel too bad tbh and some minions distracting enemies adds to defense)

One other thing I've tried with PoB was the Cruelty support gem in the 6link but although the avg damage goes up quite a bit the Bleed and other DPS doesn't seem to be affected so either PoB doesn't calculate correctly yet, I'm dumb or it's just not as good as the others in the 6link but when I tried it out it didn't feel good so I stuck with the gems given in the original 3.12 build.

Skilltree changes:
"Red Storm" got removed which frees up 3 points. I freed up one more with unselecting one minor/travel node in the large cluster jewel and used the 4 to go get the Disciple of unyielding.

Used my anoint for "Hematophagy" instead.

Alternatively I've seen that the newly added Veteran Soldier (4 points) gives good damage. If you pick that I'd suggest you use the anoint still for the "Disciple of unyielding". Depending on the cluster jewels you end up requiring lvl94-96 somewhere.

Take it with a grain of salt I'm a casual and may have messed up some things but this was the best I came up with and seen what changed. Downed the first 4 conqs so far being super slow (not because of the build :)) but at least first baran was a one shot and I've cleared like 90%-95% of the ultimatums running around in circles.
Nice build. I did things a little diferently defensively. I had a lvl 93 marauder doing nothing in standard so I tried it out with that. I used a Brass Dome body armour and Glorious vanity xibaqa for divine flesh. I like the Brass dome for the armour 5k+ doubled by the ascendancy. I don't like relying on endurance charges for defensive mitigation. Anyway, it is fun to play and I may use it for the next league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info