[3.12] Juggernaut Earthquake Bleed Build - Tanky AF - 7M Shaper DPS

"
Alkatraz_BR wrote:
Wouldn't the anomalous earthquake version be a good addition?

Whichever was 60% additional dmg is what I used.
Hello, you are able to describe how to craft weapons Karui Chopper ?
"
Ferdek71 wrote:
Hello, you are able to describe how to craft weapons Karui Chopper ?

Need an ilvl 83 or higher elder karui chopper. Then you can use two methods:

Fossil, Jagged+Correded fossil spam. Can also mix in a perfect fossil for quality.

You want: 60% chance for Bleeding inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage

Then ideally, Adds #-# physical damage, as well as increased %physical damage. If it has suffixes that convert physical damage to another damage type, you'll want to re-roll.

For alt+regal crafting, use alt & augmentation orbs to get a good physical damage prefix, ideally the bleed mod. Augment in your suffix, and then regal the item. If you get one of the other physical prefixes, and you have the bleed mod, great. You can bench craft in a missing one and be pretty good to go. If you have a rare weapon without the bleed mod, scour and start again.

If you craft a rare with the bleed mod and no other prefixes, you can also multi mod it to get the #-# phys, and %phys.
What's the point of having the Second Wind gem linked to your cries if you're using the Call to Arms notable passive?
"
GorczyJ wrote:
What's the point of having the Second Wind gem linked to your cries if you're using the Call to Arms notable passive?

It reduces global cry's cooldown because all listed has the same by default.
Holy Kuduku show me the way!
Just hit 90. Starting to get into red maps now. It's been pretty smooth, died twice in a couple rituals in a t8 earlier for some reason. But otherwise have felt pretty tanky so far. Still need to get a better axe together.

Decided to go for more damage rather than extra leeching. Right now the 3 notable clusters are a bit cheaper, so figure i can at least try it, see how it feels. Drive the destruction, Heavy Hitter, Wound Aggrevation. And then Rend & Circling Oblivion on the medium cluster. Still need another cluster.

Around the same level & progress as the previous poster. I've been using Uul-Netol's embrace ever since around lvl 70. It's a good/cheap high dmg axe meanwhile I try to craft the Karui Chopper. I've had a really poor league so far, so I've only aquired the large cluster jewel so far.

The build is quite solid and I like it, thanks for posting OP!
Hey,

thank you for this guide, i love it!

But i've a question about the gear.

Which helmet would you recommend to use? And also, which gems then?

Im pretty new, and i dont know how to build properly w.o a guide. :)

Ty for your effort :>
Forgot to share, but on Friday I killed Sirus A5 deathless. Fight was pretty smooth. I managed to get a proper axe, which definitely helped a lot in end game content. Upgraded my body armour too.

Last edited by agm_ultimatex on Jan 25, 2021, 9:20:49 AM
How is this without a high dps axe /w bleed mod? People think they are 20-40exalt so so much for buying one. And check out the standard prices. Lul. A mirror? dafuq is that.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jan 28, 2021, 3:15:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info