[3.12] Juggernaut Earthquake Bleed Build - Tanky AF - 7M Shaper DPS

@BillySrX308

Hi, I'm really curious about your onslaught combo , did you also change things on your passive tree ( other than the cluster jewels) ? Do you have a pob link?

One thing that build got me confused is the Aspect of the Crab, I don't have enough MP to use it when running with Pride-Flesh&Stone-War Banner, even with a Enlighten lvl 3..
"
UnLokiest wrote:
@BillySrX308

Hi, I'm really curious about your onslaught combo , did you also change things on your passive tree ( other than the cluster jewels) ? Do you have a pob link?

One thing that build got me confused is the Aspect of the Crab, I don't have enough MP to use it when running with Pride-Flesh&Stone-War Banner, even with a Enlighten lvl 3..

Lol man.. the aspect of the crab is an altered version of this build right here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBeb0SCSALg

You were looking at the wrong one, I have 3 characters glad lvl 94 and the bleed jugg thats 95 and working on lvling the 3rd atm.. my character should be public for anyone to see if you click on my profile.

Sadly when they post these builds like the one above they don't mention why they are only 95.. my goal is not to make just a 95 character but to make a lvl 100 character.. I don't wanna die to the point I can't go past 94 or 95.. which is what the problem was with the one above.. I went for aspect of the crab and got 90% phy dmg reduction w/ 79% block and also increased my life from the 36xx/37xx it was to 42xx.. I'm confident he can get to lvl 100 now with ease with the way I tweaked him, might need some more dps.. overall very satisfied with the way he is now vs the default in the video.

So for.. the bleed jugg.. I wanted to exploit the Elder implicit that's...

At the end.. it says 100% more damage so I thought I could destroy the top ice crash jugg's dmg numbers which are in the 11-13 million range..however and very sadly the elder mod only applies that additional dmg chunk to bleeding and not regular..dmg my mistake for I suppose the wording being questionable.. I still find it slightly annoying.

I wanted to use bleed as a utility based on what I thought would work.. and if GGG would of worded this "elder" mechanic differently, then my build would of been a different story, I'm left now with a 4-5million crit/semi-bleed jugg.. OP's build is better then my concoction as far as the DOT, my initial hits do 2.75x more dmg w/crit. He's better for bossing obviously, I'm better for clear speed.

IMO.. and with respect because my journey wouldn't of existed w/o OP's build being posted.. I enjoy crit and non-instant warcries(aka call to arms) more reasoning behind this is I use enduring cry in my left mouse slot so it casts when I move so I never if ever have less then 3 endurance charges, that is monumentally important in my experience.

As for onslaught you can have onslaught almost 24/7 just by switching to the belt I posted.. which I will post again..

If you want super stupid onslaught then...

I was lucky enough to score one with 100% for pretty cheap.. of course I had to 6L it which was slightly painful but made it happen, I play too much. The draw back to the armor obviously there had to be one..

"You lose all Endurance Charges when Hit" not good.. but it couldn't be perfect because that's not the PoE we know. Sooooo.. like my experimental self and my crafty idea's I tried to remedy this by using...

Putting a point in iron reflexes was out of the question it would of been a total of 5 points to obtain, the results from the ring did help slightly to get that extra armor from the evasion due to the stat on the ring providing the keystone.

The conclusion is I ended up replacing it with this nasty chunk of brick shithouse

Very happy with it.. my ability to die is almost non-existent and this one is for keeps.

**Edited cuz tired/mistakes** -_-

Last edited by BillySrX308 on Oct 29, 2020, 5:04:56 AM
Leveled a 97 Juggernaut by using this build, but Im using Crimson Dance vision. Just got another question. Why this build not recommend to use Blood and Sand? It only reserve 10% mana but it provides 15% more damage.
Thanks
Thanks for the replies, much appreciated.

I guess you guys don't do much Elemental Reflect maps with Molten Shell xD?
"
Wes07 wrote:
Leveled a 97 Juggernaut by using this build, but Im using Crimson Dance vision. Just got another question. Why this build not recommend to use Blood and Sand? It only reserve 10% mana but it provides 15% more damage.
Thanks

If you get the thread of hope.. medium ring you can also spec into the 30% w/o having to allocate all the nodes to it. ;)

Hey! quick question, if anybody is still playing Heist after so much time ^^

The Replica Soul Tether looks quite awesome, would it be a good option? the pro is the 20% hp as extra energy shield (26% on a good rolled one) which is for my 7.000hp toon a flat 1.600es! the con is the loss of overleech, but with damage that half bypasses the energy shield, i don't suppose i'd be at full health too often?

Anybody experimented with it already? Would it be viable?
Quick question, i dont get how you are supposed to inflict bleed with this build. what makes EQ cause bleed? thanks
You inflict bleeds with attacks. In this build your main attack skill is EQ.
In order to inflict bleeding with attacks you need to have a high enough chance to inflict bleeding. Certain passive points on the tree provide this chance and some skill gems have an inherent chance to cause bleeding.
Loving this build... I just found Divergent Phase Run in my stash and saw that at level 1 it gives "20% More Melee Physical Damage", as well as 31% increased movement speed and phasing. Can someone explain how this could fit into the build? Seems pretty awesome :) Thanks!
I need some advice. What should I do next?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/saddam_sandler/characters

So far I've been relying on drops and never really used any recipes or did any runs in hopes of getting a specific drop.

I just put points in Splitting Strikes (lower left corner of the tree), so I guess I need to replace the Brass Maul with an axe to benefit from the extra damage.

What passives should be my priority?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info