[3.12] Juggernaut Earthquake Bleed Build - Tanky AF - 7M Shaper DPS

"
Hi,
How do we optimize the aftershock timing? If I remember correctly, the aftershock time has to be the same or faster than the EQ attack time.

Thanks

You want to hit your target every time Fist of War comes off cooldown, so around once every 2 seconds, which is more than enough time to allow the EQ aftershock to occur. Keep doing this until the "60% chance to deal 100% more damage with bleeding" mod procs. Our bleed duration is 4.26s, which is often enough to kill anything other than bosses such as Sirus, Shaper etc.
Hi! As I said before this builds look amazing. It's going to be my build starter for 3.12. I'm thinking about if you could go a bit more "deep" on the leveling section of your guide. Not items but yes change POB for leveling trees and some gem recomendations (more deep).
Also, u tried the build in some end end game content like T19 100% delirium map?
"
Vaironx wrote:
Hi! As I said before this builds look amazing. It's going to be my build starter for 3.12. I'm thinking about if you could go a bit more "deep" on the leveling section of your guide. Not items but yes change POB for leveling trees and some gem recomendations (more deep).
Also, u tried the build in some end end game content like T19 100% delirium map?

Hi, thanks for the feedback!
I updated the PoB to divide the passive points by levels. To summarise levelling, you're going to be focusing on raw physical impacts until we can start picking up bleed nodes at around level 60. Earthshatter is a great levelling skill, however using Earthquake when you unlock it at level 28 isn't a bad choice either, Earthshatter just incentivises you to use Enduring Cry, which gives huge life regen.

As for the question about end game content: yes, this build can do very high end difficult content so long as you don't fuck up :p
Hi!
I absolutely love this build. I was pretty burned out with Harvest but I wanted to try my luck in HC. This is my first build with which I reached maps so far.
I think it will be my league starter for Heist.

"
Boerz wrote:
Hi!
I absolutely love this build. I was pretty burned out with Harvest but I wanted to try my luck in HC. This is my first build with which I reached maps so far.
I think it will be my league starter for Heist.

Congrats! I'm glad you're having success with this build and thank you for the kind words, it means a lot to me. I was also burned out with Harvest pretty early and progressing this build brought me back. I didnt see or hear about any changes in Heist that would affect this build, so it looks like slams are still going strong
Nice build
Last edited by Mourninger2 on Sep 4, 2020, 8:26:31 AM
Am I missing the passive tree? I don't see it -.-
"
Tnb87113 wrote:
Am I missing the passive tree? I don't see it -.-

Its a pastebin at the very top
"
Mourninger2 wrote:
Nice build

ty :p
I played this build (more or less - i based mine off of Quin's EQ jugg and this more or less has the same/similar skill tree and gems) in SSF. Very good build. One thing you might consider is adding a bow on weapon swap with ensnaring arrow. This will allow you to hit bosses with 1 big bleed, then ensnare them (300% more damage since ensnaring arrow makes the enemy "move") and watch conquerors bleed out almost instantly. Or you can ensnare and then hit, doesn't really matter. Also very helpful with Sirus since he never technically moves and just teleports.

Great build. PoB looks good. Also, a very TANKY build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info