[3.12] Juggernaut Earthquake Bleed Build - Tanky AF - 7M Shaper DPS

It might be worth rephrasing the bit about “more weapon dps = more bleed dps” to clarify that it’s the damage of the hit that scales the bleed and that attack speed is a stat that increases weapon dps but not bleed dps.
"
MuTayShuN wrote:
I played this build (more or less - i based mine off of Quin's EQ jugg and this more or less has the same/similar skill tree and gems) in SSF. Very good build. One thing you might consider is adding a bow on weapon swap with ensnaring arrow. This will allow you to hit bosses with 1 big bleed, then ensnare them (300% more damage since ensnaring arrow makes the enemy "move") and watch conquerors bleed out almost instantly. Or you can ensnare and then hit, doesn't really matter. Also very helpful with Sirus since he never technically moves and just teleports.

Great build. PoB looks good. Also, a very TANKY build.

Thank you for the feedback, I'm glad you're enjoying the build! Yeah, a lot of EQ bleed builds end up looking very similar since you essentially just need warcry, bleed and life nodes to make them work. The meta is pretty much set in stone for non Crimson Dance builds like this one.
Regarding the ensaring arrow trick, I did write a paragraph about it under the "How the build works" section if I'm not mistaken.
"
Shift17 wrote:
It might be worth rephrasing the bit about “more weapon dps = more bleed dps” to clarify that it’s the damage of the hit that scales the bleed and that attack speed is a stat that increases weapon dps but not bleed dps.

Noted, thank you!
Hey! I'd like to roll this build for Heist, but the PoB is outdated and I'm a noob so I reaaaaally need a skill tree. Mind fixing it when you've got time? Thanks!
"
Schukala wrote:
Hey! I'd like to roll this build for Heist, but the PoB is outdated and I'm a noob so I reaaaaally need a skill tree. Mind fixing it when you've got time? Thanks!

There haven't been any shifts in the passive tree that affect our build so it's all still the same
but pastebin link doesnt work, where can i see your skill tree ?
IGN: ebaas
Hi, thank you for your guide. I think this league is gonna be cool with your build :) Keep on doing great work! cheers
"
ebas1 wrote:
but pastebin link doesnt work, where can i see your skill tree ?

seems to work for everyone else but heres another link

https://pastebin.com/m6Lsiq8f
"
BisaMcFly wrote:
Hi, thank you for your guide. I think this league is gonna be cool with your build :) Keep on doing great work! cheers

Thank you, glad youre enjoying the build :p
I wanna try your build but the pastebin link doesnt work in Path of Building.

Import>Import from pastbin>copy paste your paste bin => in "onframe" .... some mistake

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info