[3.12] Juggernaut Earthquake Bleed Build - Tanky AF - 7M Shaper DPS

Where did you put your points into before you got your cluster jewels? I can't imagine you were able to get those right away/before level 80. The medium clusters are huge for damage and wasn't sure there was a way to come close to the cluster jewel damage via the regular tree. Thoughts?
"
Phixus wrote:
Where did you put your points into before you got your cluster jewels? I can't imagine you were able to get those right away/before level 80. The medium clusters are huge for damage and wasn't sure there was a way to come close to the cluster jewel damage via the regular tree. Thoughts?

I updated the PoB with a non cluster version for league start
But you are right, the clusters provide a huge dps boost and you should aim to get them as soon as possible
"
ilyushha wrote:
"
Phixus wrote:

I updated the PoB with a non cluster version for league start
But you are right, the clusters provide a huge dps boost and you should aim to get them as soon as possible

Yea, I was playing around with the tree to see where I could go without the clusters and noticed the huge DPS increase between what you get on the tree vs what you could get from the medium clusters. Wanted to see where you went initially before getting there. Thanks!
Playing the build so far in HC heist and I am enjoying it. Went a different route with gearing so far as it's a case of using what you can get at league start. But my damage with
Spoiler
is fairly high and its quite fun despite its slow speed.
How does one make a cluster jewel like that?
Last edited by bongturbo on Sep 25, 2020, 4:50:34 PM
your pastebin link dose not work, it keeps throwing up skill tree error and such
on the pob, are the gem levels supposed to remain the way they are?
enduring cry lvl 19, intimidating lvl 13? flame dash lvl 9? no leap slam instead of flame dash?
Last edited by spysy on Sep 25, 2020, 11:18:28 PM
Pastebin doesn't work for me and I have no clue of what is the community version as the link someone else posted is broken =(
"
spysy wrote:
on the pob, are the gem levels supposed to remain the way they are?
enduring cry lvl 19, intimidating lvl 13? flame dash lvl 9? no leap slam instead of flame dash?

You won't have max level flame dash because we don't have a lot of intelligence, and yes, leap slam isn't used because it consumers warcry exerts and you'd have to use a skill point for Combat control.

I was testing out different gems/swapping them with others of high quality which is why some gems have weird levels but apart from flame dash they should all be max.
Hi, I'm trying to make a safe uber-lab farmer with this build but I cant get past 6k life, trying to get 6500 or smething like that plus 500-700k damage to phase him

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info