[3.12] Juggernaut Earthquake Bleed Build - Tanky AF - 7M Shaper DPS

Is there any lab enchant I should prioritze?
"
35Mentos wrote:
Is there any lab enchant I should prioritze?

The best one would probably be % increased Earthquake Area of Effect because increased EQ damage doesn't scale bleed. But these are pretty damn rare and aren't that useful, so I wouldn't go out of my way to get them
I've been away for a few leagues but was excited to see EQ get good again. Used it way back on release. Then GGG gutted it.

Up to almost 1m on poe ninja without Abyssus which makes u feel paper thin (Vanzem): https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=!Berserker,!Ascendant,!Champion,!Slayer&skill=Earthquake&sort=dps

Still got a long way to go to scale too. Can't touch Beserkers for dps but eh. They are paper thin too.

Borrowed some ideas from your build but chose to hit harder rather than let bleed do the work. DOT doesn't suit my playstyle.

A few corrections I noticed on your POB link.

1. Taking warcry speed buffs on tree is negated by Call to Arms as they become instant. Better to take cooldown recovery.

2. Warcries stack. You say to time intimidating cry for max dps but it doesn't matter. You should be stacking them all going into a boss fight for max effect since they all share the same cooldown.

3. You def want to take Combat Control or apply the affix to a ring. You need a movement skill and that will burn a lot of your charges.

The new alt qal gems are pretty interesting too. Running alt maim and pride can give you another 20% chance to bleed. Or divergent pride can give you more dps with -5% to phys.

The slow AS takes a bit to get used to. I'm still finding ways to stack a bit more and not lose too much dps but running temp chains helps a ton. I figured if I'm slow, I'll make everyone else slow around me *bigbrainmode*

Cheers
Deliver pain exquisite
Last edited by ultratiem on Oct 12, 2020, 6:58:43 PM
So I've got this build going in Heist SC.

Quick question: Why use the Haemophelia gloves? We kill everything but bosses with the sheer damage of the earthquake hit so most of the time the explosion doesn't even proc.

Are they worth the loss of flat life and phys damage multi we could potentially get from Hunter Spiked gloves?

Maybe it's better in red maps where we aren't strictly one-shotting everything?
"
ultratiem wrote:
I've been away for a few leagues but was excited to see EQ get good again. Used it way back on release. Then GGG gutted it.

Up to almost 1m on poe ninja without Abyssus which makes u feel paper thin (Vanzem): https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=!Berserker,!Ascendant,!Champion,!Slayer&skill=Earthquake&sort=dps

Still got a long way to go to scale too. Can't touch Beserkers for dps but eh. They are paper thin too.

Borrowed some ideas from your build but chose to hit harder rather than let bleed do the work. DOT doesn't suit my playstyle.

A few corrections I noticed on your POB link.

1. Taking warcry speed buffs on tree is negated by Call to Arms as they become instant. Better to take cooldown recovery.

2. Warcries stack. You say to time intimidating cry for max dps but it doesn't matter. You should be stacking them all going into a boss fight for max effect since they all share the same cooldown.

3. You def want to take Combat Control or apply the affix to a ring. You need a movement skill and that will burn a lot of your charges.

The new alt qal gems are pretty interesting too. Running alt maim and pride can give you another 20% chance to bleed. Or divergent pride can give you more dps with -5% to phys.

The slow AS takes a bit to get used to. I'm still finding ways to stack a bit more and not lose too much dps but running temp chains helps a ton. I figured if I'm slow, I'll make everyone else slow around me *bigbrainmode*

Cheers

1. You are right, warcry speed modifiers are not needed, they are just in the way of getting the other benefits: 1 extra exert, increased damage and instant life gain.

2. I am saying to keep the last stack of seismic because the last exert gives you a total of 150% increased damage due to Measured Fury (along with any amount of intimidating stacks).

3. We run flame dash which doesn't consume exerts
Also I must've missed those gems, interesting suggestion.
"
Wraith405 wrote:
So I've got this build going in Heist SC.

Quick question: Why use the Haemophelia gloves? We kill everything but bosses with the sheer damage of the earthquake hit so most of the time the explosion doesn't even proc.

Are they worth the loss of flat life and phys damage multi we could potentially get from Hunter Spiked gloves?

Maybe it's better in red maps where we aren't strictly one-shotting everything?

Bleed explode is a fail-safe if the pack of mobs you hit don't all die in one hit, which starts to happen more as you do harder content
I am playing this build and i am having a lot of fun. thank you OP!

I also have a question regarding my dps.

I startet with
which is about 415 pdps and changed it to
which is about 680 dpds. Reason was that i cannot afford the bleed axe and i wanted more attack speed cause i got killed before the attack animation started/finished. now i can do t15/16 maps including conquerors without dying, my survivabiltiy dramaticaly increased. so everything should be fine. but as i checked my damage in POB i realized that my damage decreased?!

So i would be grateful if someone could explain me, why a axe with 60% more pdps and more attack speed lowered my damage. Thanky you :)
Last edited by BisaMcFly on Oct 14, 2020, 4:46:41 PM
Hello Gents,

I'm enjoying this build.. im doing a bit of a twist on utility with the build atm.. using skitterbots with the profane proxy ring and vulnerability also doing a crest of desire 8+/48% with different skills trying to make Frankenstein... ill keep everyone posted.. so far ... so fun. :D
Hi,

Is playing this build SSF ( withtout the gloves and belt ) a huge problem ?

Not having leech with bleed or explosion for this build doesn't look so bad. It's a jugg so we still have tankyness and because in SSF i don't have Enlighten i will not use pride anyway so i can use vitality instead to get some life regen.

I tryed the gladiator EQ bleed but i die too much in Heist and it piss me off :(
Last edited by Deonbekende on Oct 16, 2020, 2:51:58 PM
Hi, im enjpying leveling witht he build so far,but where exactly does the mana leech come from?Because in the pob i didnt see any nodes on the passive tree as well as the items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info