Patch 3.11.1f Deployment and Full Patch Notes

"
Thomas wrote:
Can anyone still having the patch download problem please try again now, and let us know if it's fixed?

You can use a free vpn, to test from our perspective that is, and you'll find out that it's still not fixed.
And please fix your client so that i won't have to restart it for 100 times and go through the same crap every time (2 min checking resources, 2 min. allocating, 2 min. socket timeout or whatever that error means

WARN Client 11320] Error: Received HTTP 504 while downloading http://patchcdn.pathofexile.com/3.11.1.6.2 ...
)
Make the client/patcher keep trying until it either succeeds or it's stopped by the user.
It is the more logical option, so that you don't check files 100 times or try allocating 100 times just because your servers are a mess from the latest patch.
Last edited by voronius on Aug 18, 2020, 5:27:24 AM
Ok bloomer
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
Thomas wrote:
Can anyone still having the patch download problem please try again now, and let us know if it's fixed?

doesnt work
"
Messages intended to be sent to a Global Chat Channel which contain "WTS" will now automatically change the chat window to a Trade Chat Channel. This has been done in a way which should not affect legitimate words that end in 'wts', such as newts.

I'll just use WTF (Want To Fiddle) instead.
Just turn the damn bloom off!
"
Thomas wrote:

Issue still persists.
downloaded it and ran a few maps. no problems here
No Bloom: None option

Bloom is simply a mix of pixels with those nearby, and thus detrimental to aesthetics imho.

Disappointed

A slider is over-engineering and wasting time / not using emmissive materials is an engineering / design oversight
"
Thomas wrote:
"
I was trying to reedownlaod POE and i am stucked at 2% ;( GGG i like your company and wait for fixing it ty

Thanks for your patience, and sorry for the trouble! We're continuing to investigate this with our CDN provider.

My download worked now. Frankfurt gateway, dunno which download server that means. Haven't played the game yet, office hours here...
May your maps be bountiful, exile
"
SaiyanZ wrote:

How many players will try to debug a messed up patch? Surprise 5GB too. Not everyone has good or unlimited internet.
Holy !@#$ this, 5GB of patch that doesn't even include new league? Last time harvest launched it was like 7-8GB meanwhile patch that "only" improves bloom is 5GB? Last time I needed to patch 8GB for harvest it took 3 hours to download. Now I can't play and other people in the house can't use internet until it patches.

I patched it yday when servers went down, it was like 600MB patch so I was "cool... for once patch that doesn't take 1Gig+" only to be slapped to the face with 5GB today.

Absolutely disgusting, good that I'm only limited on download / upload speed not per downloaded data.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info