Patch 3.11.1f Deployment and Full Patch Notes

So no fix for console .. Smh
for this league I uninstalled the steam version and spent 12 hours to reinstall from the native launcher just for the supossed benefits of smaller downloads size, now we have 5 GB "patches"
Last edited by southcabeza on Aug 18, 2020, 8:47:38 AM
it's unplayble now on stream, nice job that not to have test server before.
Laggy and no smooth after the patch. Even in normal map still laggy. What happen? Any fix soon? I died because screen stuck and freeze. I'm back to 0% exp today GGG
Nice patchs 1 gb and now 5gb same day, not everyone has 999999gb speed conections -.-
5gb patch just killed the game for me.

Can't enter any instance other than town when I log in and hideout.

Lost an Incursion temple and a map. All crashes to desktop with no error message as soon as I entered the portal.

25% bloom.

Just checked - aside from my hideout I can't enter any story mode zone with a waypoint either.
Last edited by Hallsttattian on Aug 18, 2020, 11:17:22 AM
"
southcabeza wrote:
for this league I uninstalled the steam version and spent 12 hours to reinstall from the native launcher just for the supossed benefits of smaller downloads size, now we have 5 GB "patches"

Its 5 gigs on steam too :/
first map i played was fairly laggy...but after running 20+ maps everything seems fairly normal to me now
Why in the world did I get another patch that was 5 GBs this morning? ... I'm confused, wasn't there only one patch and it was yesterday?
WTF why 5GB patch what is this i just installed game 2 days ago, thank god i can puase it and download later
>>> Error 504 <<<

Not able to install poe, the installer always downlaods to a certain point, than it cant find a file, spits out the Error 504 message and thats it.

Its always a different file the installer cant find and that for the last 12 hours.

Not sure what what you did, but the "less bloom thing" seems to work, since poe cant get back on my drive =)

cheers!
Last edited by Unvollkommen on Aug 18, 2020, 11:48:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info