Patch 3.11.1f Deployment and Full Patch Notes

good
send newts
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
"
I had the error 504 and fixed it.

I downloaded a free VPN program, rerouted through USA and boom, download finished, now I'm ingame. Then uninstalled the VPN.

How many players will try to debug a messed up patch? Surprise 5GB too. Not everyone has good or unlimited internet.

Many will just go play another game.

I just did the same and it works for me also. Thumbs up, Darketype!
need to improve the performance. Every time i harvest t3, t4 seeds i lose at least 10% cuz the game freezes for 2-3s when mobs appears. 3 x t4 seed monsters is my limit, otherwise it's too laggy and the game will keep freezing every second
thanks GGG keep working on the game, and strength to all the people in NZL that are affected by the new corona cases.
Can anyone still having the patch download problem please try again now, and let us know if it's fixed?
Patch 3.11.1F where F stanst for FAILED TO CONNECT TO INSTANCE.
Like rly, i see this bug +/- 30 times per hour since this patch...

I was trying to reedownlaod POE and i am stucked at 2% ;( GGG i like your company and wait for fixing it ty
"
I was trying to reedownlaod POE and i am stucked at 2% ;( GGG i like your company and wait for fixing it ty

Thanks for your patience, and sorry for the trouble! We're continuing to investigate this with our CDN provider.
I am having same issue.... "Failed to connect to instance" while trying to join 99% of instances...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info