Dear Community (A message from an ex-pro)

"
SadDropUser wrote:
"
Lay off the adderall dude.

I genuinely think it is disheartening that you would have a trigger finger on the 'drug card' just because someone got the best of you. "oh he's performing smarter than me, must be a drug that enhances him".

[Removed by Support]

Well, as we can see, the mods are well aware of his schtick. But, as we can also see, he's still at it...
Last edited by Exile009 on Aug 31, 2020, 11:27:45 AM
"
Exile009 wrote:

Well, as we can see, the mods are well aware of his schtick. But, as we can also see, he's still at it...

I am glad I deleted my response (not to you Exile, to the OP)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
SadDropUser wrote:
Someone who has walked the walk and talked the talk, simply isn't heeded.

You certainly know how to talk, I'll grant you that.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Hi.

It is my strong belief that my carefully selected metrics of personnal achievements in various video games make my feelings on very specific aspects of a meta pushed to the extreme particularly relevant to the experience you - less dedicated players - have of the game.

Considering I am not quite playing the same game as you all, I am exceptionnaly apt at analysing for you the game I am not playing like you.

Now that you realize how much more relevant I am than you, I can't help but wonder why I don't have one or two golden stickers on every single one of my posts, as well as a complimentary mojito.

So uncivilized.
I get a complimentary mojito from the moderators at least once a week.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
polimeris wrote:
Hi.

It is my strong belief that my carefully selected metrics of personnal achievements in various video games make my feelings on very specific aspects of a meta pushed to the extreme particularly relevant to the experience you - less dedicated players - have of the game.

Considering I am not quite playing the same game as you all, I am exceptionnaly apt at analysing for you the game I am not playing like you.

Now that you realize how much more relevant I am than you, I can't help but wonder why I don't have one or two golden stickers on every single one of my posts, as well as a complimentary mojito.

So uncivilized.

Is this some type of copypasta? Geez. Lay off the projections, this isn't a 1980's film class.

Speaking of filming, I wish I could see your face when you read this and realize yet another angry knights spear thrown at the dragons scale has not only failed to reach it's target, it's failed to catch the full attention of the dragon. TLDR: Went to the gym, did groceries, and now I'm cooking while you pathetically attack a pro of all people. Why go after the one who changed the game for the better?
"
SadDropUser wrote:
Why go after the one who changed the game for the better?
it’s very simple. He, like everyone else here, doesn’t believe you.
"
SadDropUser wrote:
TLDR: Went to the gym, did groceries, and now I'm cooking while you pathetically attack a pro of all people. Why go after the one who changed the game for the better?

Ahh I have it figured out now, you are not Kopo but K_M_Q.
Now it makes sense.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
SadDropUser wrote:
TLDR: Went to the gym, did groceries, and now I'm cooking while you pathetically attack a pro of all people. Why go after the one who changed the game for the better?

Ahh I have it figured out now, you are not Kopo but K_M_Q.
Now it makes sense.

You just can't seem to let it go, when someone is better than you at something. Even a literal letter from a pro cannot even unhinge your pathetic attitude towards someone doing something great for the game, while you just grind I actually change metas.
bretty gud

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info