Dear Community (A message from an ex-pro)

Im gonna feed you :D

Can you (sadropuser) give us any verifiable PROOF that you ARE what you claim to be ( a "pro" player whatewer that means).

Like, not just talking about how great you are and how well you did in the various games, but actually backing these claims with factual data we can check ourselves.

Thx :D

"
SadDropUser wrote:

You just can't seem to let it go, when someone is better than you at something. Even a literal letter from a pro cannot even unhinge your pathetic attitude towards someone doing something great for the game, while you just grind I actually change metas.

3 words: delusions of grandeur.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Sep 17, 2020, 9:01:25 AM
If one need to ask for attention, it is obliviously not above anyone.
"
SadDropUser wrote:
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
SadDropUser wrote:
TLDR: Went to the gym, did groceries, and now I'm cooking while you pathetically attack a pro of all people. Why go after the one who changed the game for the better?

Ahh I have it figured out now, you are not Kopo but K_M_Q.
Now it makes sense.

You just can't seem to let it go, ...

I ironically note that these words, "You just can't seem to let it go", were written 16 days after this thread had apparently died.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
SadDropUser wrote:

You just can't seem to let it go, when someone is better than you at something. Even a literal letter from a pro cannot even unhinge your pathetic attitude towards someone doing something great for the game, while you just grind I actually change metas.

3 words: delusions of grandeur.

ngl I read that as 3 swords: delusions of grandeur. Seemed appropriate. This thread is about me, right?

Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Diablo IV s4, Predecessor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Stellaris (finally);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster Deckbuilder, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word (book 2 draft is done! formatting and shit ensues.)
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Sep 17, 2020, 2:35:09 PM
"
etkratos wrote:
Im gonna feed you :D

Can you (sadropuser) give us any verifiable PROOF that you ARE what you claim to be ( a "pro" player whatewer that means).

Like, not just talking about how great you are and how well you did in the various games, but actually backing these claims with factual data we can check ourselves.

Thx :D

Factual data? Do you even have a damn clue what S-tier means in Everquest? If not google just became your very first friend in life, and probably your very last.As for being a top Wow leader, that speaks for itself, even in this apparent room full of deaftones.

Until you've done what I've done, don't even attempt to look at the way I knot my god damn shoes when you can't even tie a single knot let alone pull a cinderella and put one of them on. You're a small ship and I'm a dreadnaught when it comes to PoE, and even you are articulate to understand that. Thanks.
Last edited by SadDropUser on Sep 17, 2020, 12:46:21 PM
"Losing $250 per hour."
Tbh, I love both these threads just for so visibly showing off how ineffectual the Code of Conduct is. So here's another free bump for that. :)
Not a bad shit post TBH.
"
SadDropUser wrote:

Factual data? Do you even have a damn clue what S-tier means in Everquest? If not google just became your very first friend in life, and probably your very last.As for being a top Wow leader, that speaks for itself, even in this apparent room full of deaftones.

Until you've done what I've done, don't even attempt to look at the way I knot my god damn shoes when you can't even tie a single knot let alone pull a cinderella and put one of them on. You're a small ship and I'm a dreadnaught when it comes to PoE, and even you are articulate to understand that. Thanks.

Break time, so I'm gonna jump in here. Just for a laugh.
This is absolutely hilarious.

(Also lol the act10 marauder post, again)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info