Dear Community (A message from an ex-pro)

apathy #1
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
apathy #1

"
Exile009 wrote:
"
apathy #1

what learn2fanthom my greatness ok
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
All these ignorant replies, hateful and full of jealousey it appears to. Imagine a pro telling you one thing, and not only arguing with the pro, but actually tossing your opinion back at him as if it was ammunition enough to be suffice mentally.

Here's why it's never going to matter what you say to a pro or expro. Might want to rub your eyes so you read this and take it in properly.

You're a mental goldilocks trying to defeat the giant bear by rolling his honey pot down a hill. But what you fail to realize is, the bear earned that honeypot, and he will always find another one after a short stroll. Hell, I'm the pro here, if I feel like taking a stroll down that hill and taking my honeypot again, I can do that too. But I'll be the one who decides that. FFS, now do you finally understand?
Dear pro or ex-pro player, the only thing I remember you telling us is that you are a pro, and that we are jealous and hateful. Please repeat (or tell us for the first time) what it is that you want to tell us.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
Dear pro or ex-pro player, the only thing I remember you telling us is that you are a pro, and that we are jealous and hateful. Please repeat (or tell us for the first time) what it is that you want to tell us.

"See me, hear me and respect me. I'm above you!"

More or less.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Lay off the adderall dude.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

More or less.

That's really all the fellow has said. Although he did say I was arguing with him and disrespecting him because I mentioned that he hasn't given us any message. His opening post is just a rant that his message isn't heeded or respected yet he continues to fail to give any message!

I mean I would conclude that he is just trolling but it has gone on so long I am finding that conclusion more and more difficult to believe. The other possibilities for what his problem is with actually being unable to say something about anything other than about himself are extremely unflattering and probably shouldn't be listed or the moderators could conclude that it might be a violation of the TOS.

So, I ask a again with far more respect than is due, what is the message that you wish to bestow on us, please tell us this message?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

More or less.

That's really all the fellow has said.

I mean I would conclude that he is just trolling but it has gone on so long I am finding that conclusion more and more difficult to believe.

Don't forget that he's also said that he was leaving - over 2 weeks ago!
"
Lay off the adderall dude.

I genuinely think it is disheartening that you would have a trigger finger on the 'drug card' just because someone got the best of you. "oh he's performing smarter than me, must be a drug that enhances him".

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Luke_GGG on Aug 31, 2020, 10:43:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info