[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

"
RudyBaby wrote:
"
projectsix wrote:
How is this build for 100% clearing Legions? As in being able to open them all (or very close to all) during that first phase. Assuming a 40ex or so budget with the cluster jewel setup. Ty!

Not the best at opening Legions unless you have super movement speed somehow.

Alright, thanks for the honest answer. How about Simulacrums?
"
projectsix wrote:
"
RudyBaby wrote:
"
projectsix wrote:
How is this build for 100% clearing Legions? As in being able to open them all (or very close to all) during that first phase. Assuming a 40ex or so budget with the cluster jewel setup. Ty!

Not the best at opening Legions unless you have super movement speed somehow.

Alright, thanks for the honest answer. How about Simulacrums?

Simulacrums are super easy. You can even solo carry 6 person Sims with good gear and Plume setup.
Hello,

Someone can tell me how to setup pob to check my real dps? In game im seeing only 430k :S

Other thing is, what in your opinion i should upgrade/change first in my build?

Thanks!
"
RudyBaby wrote:
Simulacrums are super easy. You can even solo carry 6 person Sims with good gear and Plume setup.

Could you elaborate on the Plume setup? Why it's good, and even maybe add some info in the guide in the Alternative Gear section? Didn't find any info on the guide. Thanks in advance.
"
FedeS wrote:
"
RudyBaby wrote:

Could you elaborate on the Plume setup? Why it's good, and even maybe add some info in the guide in the Alternative Gear section? Didn't find any info on the guide. Thanks in advance.

It is already in the guide, within the Echo Abuse section.
"
RudyBaby wrote:
"
FedeS wrote:
"
RudyBaby wrote:

Ooh I got it, pretty cool, thanks.
"
RudyBaby wrote:
"
FedeS wrote:
"
RudyBaby wrote:

I do something wrong? after detonation i have 1 blade but after 0,3s is increase to 2 blades. Its right?
Last edited by fizel104 on Feb 12, 2021, 11:57:23 AM
"
I do something wrong? after detonation i have 1 blade but after 0,3s is increase to 2 blades. Its right?

That means you are detonating a little bit fast, try doing it little bit slower so it leaves only 1 blade up.
"
10015 wrote:
"

That means you are detonating a little bit fast, try doing it little bit slower so it leaves only 1 blade up.

hmm... but after this i see my BV radius is increased so i can say its work? or only radius is increased but dps not?
"
projectsix wrote:

You need as much movement speed as possible, like this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info