[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

"
NovaShrike wrote:
"
Souse03 wrote:
Yikes they nerfed BV duration, maybe now the helm enchnat will be necessary or manually grab all the incresed skill effect nodes on the tree

The reduction in AOE is probably fine as the GSE trick still works for AoE

I didn't think about this. Could be recoverable, but the helm enchant will almost be necessary.

We're losing like 25% damage already through the damage effectiveness nerf.

What should I expect for EHP and damage going into next patch around the 60 ex budget? I’ve been saving for this :(
Last edited by jpypoe on Apr 14, 2021, 6:17:20 PM
"
Souse03 wrote:
Yikes they nerfed BV duration, maybe now the helm enchnat will be necessary or manually grab all the incresed skill effect nodes on the tree

Just wondering what is GSE trick?
Well, BIG nerfs.

I've added a short section at the top of the guide. Build didn't lose any of its tankiness, but definitely lost a lot of its dmg and aoe. The duration nerf can be worked around but it incurs the cost of losing some more dmg/aoe.
"
Wes07 wrote:
"
Souse03 wrote:

Just wondering what is GSE trick?

Is the section about Spell echo abuse in the guide, it used to be busted but now it only works for AOE
Those nerfs are yikes off from me, but it still playable. Plume snapshot nerf is the biggest one.

Vaal bv looks juicy tho.

btw https://poedb.tw/us/Kurgals_Gaze with shroud sounds quite powerful and its only 5 jewels.

btwx2 elder boots roll 15% increased duration
Last edited by Jadame on Apr 17, 2021, 12:07:09 PM
Hello
Firstly i would aplogize for my bad English :)
I thank a lot RudyBaby for this guide.

Ritual was my first league from start to end and i finished with 36 challenge with this build.
It was not easy to swith from league starter Archmage BL (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2805657) to BV and after to switch to cluster jewel but i learned lot of things with this guide.

Now i will continue in standard with this build and I have some optimisation to make.
I will try incursion for double corruption on cloak, lab for enchant for helmet and learn craft for jewel and jewelry . Poe is a very rich game with a lot of things to learn all days.
Despite the nerf of the build I will still be able to move forward with it because i am far from being optimized even if now is hard to exceed the 97 lvl. I want say that i use always lutbot overlay for timing…..

So i thank again you Rudy for this guide and build.
Now i have three questions:
-Do you advise me to search helmet enchant for duration BV in place of critical given i have no enchant for now in ?
-How deal with uber atiziri with the reflect damage ? with less AOE ?
-Do you advise me for go to lvl 100 with this build, map and mods ? I need a not too risky progression because I die as soon as I have too much confidence ( yes I know … :) )

Thanks !

Edit: I was thinking of delve for xp, that is a good idea? And at what lvl depth?

Last edited by Febril on Apr 16, 2021, 4:26:58 PM
Just for the Standard players out there wondering why their DPS is like a fraction of what it was.

POB hasn't updated the new phrasing yet in Indigon helmet and essence worm ring.
"
IkeDoriens wrote:
POB hasn't updated the new phrasing yet in Indigon helmet and essence worm ring.

You can edit Indigon in POB:
"60% increased Mana Cost of Skills for each 200 total Mana you have Spent Recently"
And it calculate correct.

My DPS is ~13-15 mln lower compared to 3.13
If you still doubting after nerfs, build is incredible for ultimatums since it allows to just run in circles sometimes recasting bv and safely collect rewards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info