[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

I tested bv without any mods and arcane cloak on no mods t16 boss. Without echo or with damage the same, only aoe increased, use divergent or any echo.
On video 1st kill with echo, second without. I think thats never give damage.
https://youtu.be/YpVfyZTMGNY
Last edited by xsistemx on Mar 25, 2021, 9:45:43 AM
Turns out you're correct. I just tested multiple times, and yes Echo Abuse now only gives aoe but no dmg.

I remember I tested extensively the day patch 3.13.1e hit when Plume got nerfed, but I'm confident the rest of Echo Abuse still worked then. GGG must have "fixed" this in a hidden patch afterwards.

That it now gives AoE but no dmg, makes no sense unless it is some weird band-aid fix. Someone at GGG mustve really hated this unintended use of game mechanics, to throw multiple mid-league nerfs at it.
Last edited by RudyBaby on Mar 25, 2021, 5:15:10 PM
Write in post of echo that it not work anymore
please tell me about the bandits.
Last edited by ZRDeket on Mar 28, 2021, 7:21:06 AM
This Build it's good to farm New Vastir Legion ?
"
XGrandAspira wrote:
This Build it's good to farm New Vastir Legion ?

Nope. This build is not the best at opening Legions, various other builds can do that better.
"
Plume of Pursuit is an unique Helmet that gives guranteed Critical Strikes on Final Repeat. So you can perform the initial setup while using Plume of Pursuit, then take it off and put on your Indigon, and your BV will still retain the property of always dealing Critical Strikes.

Are you sure that it works?
All dying mobs should have the shock animation?
(I see that not all have that animation)
"
insydeAFK wrote:
"
Plume of Pursuit is an unique Helmet that gives guranteed Critical Strikes on Final Repeat. So you can perform the initial setup while using Plume of Pursuit, then take it off and put on your Indigon, and your BV will still retain the property of always dealing Critical Strikes.

Did you miss the multiple "DOES NOT WORK" tags? GGG deemed this interaction was too strong and nerfed it mid-league.
OK. Thanks.
"
RudyBaby wrote:
"
insydeAFK wrote:
"

Did you miss the multiple "DOES NOT WORK" tags? GGG deemed this interaction was too strong and nerfed it mid-league.
This is a testament to your build. I can count on my fingers the number of builds that have been nerfed mid-league. Usually they'll let it run for a full league, then drop the nerf hammer, so getting nerfed mid-league puts you in the hall of fame for overpowered builds!
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info