[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

"
Dakkar890 wrote:
Hello! Is the damage added through Echo abuse displayed in the tooltip?

No. And it already says so in the guide :)
"
Windos2099 wrote:
Hi there, thanks for the awesome build!

Wanna ask if the dual corrupted implicits: "Have 7% chance to gain a Power Charge on crit" and "Have 7% chance to gain a Endurance Charge on stun" worth it on Pledge of Hands in this build? i.e. How crutial are the block chances to the overall survivalbility, especailly when compared with Arcane Blessing / Illuminated Devotion?

Any hint?
Hmm thats a really hard choice. 20% spell block + guranteed end charges, compared with ailment immunity and some aoe/leech.

I think I still lean towards the block. The 16 all resist from end charges is no joke either, basically worth a free item suffix where you can put +30 chaos res instead. But its honestly up for debate, choose what you prefer.
Last edited by RudyBaby on Mar 14, 2021, 8:27:18 AM
I think if you are able to find ways to get stats and resistances. Then this ailment immunity was quite nice it boosted my phys ehp to double, but for the 16% ele res I had to give up some jewel stats which could have been crit multipliers.

Also the extra Aoe was nice to have too.
But it's really wierd how even when you're supposed to be elemental ailment immune you still get affected by chilled ground slowing you down.

But currently cleared all content, could Maven and Uber deathless.
Next possible upgrade would probably be getting a small cluster jewel to fix my chaos res.
Last edited by Turbo32 on Mar 14, 2021, 9:18:01 AM
"
RudyBaby wrote:
Hmm thats a really hard choice. 20% spell block + guranteed end charges, compared with ailment immunity and some aoe/leech.

I think I still lean towards the block. The 16 all resist from end charges is no joke either, basically worth a free item suffix where you can put +30 chaos res instead. But its honestly up for debate, choose what you prefer.

Thanks for answering! After researching I think the endurance charges are unstable during the boss fight now due to the stun mechanism change (the 4s stun immunity). Considering this, it's only effective during mapping.

Another question is where did you get all the skill effect durations from? Since I could only find 45% extended duration near the center area...
Last edited by Windos2099 on Mar 14, 2021, 10:34:53 AM
Another 20% skill effect duration is picked up by the Unnatural Instinct.
"
RudyBaby wrote:
Another 20% skill effect duration is picked up by the Unnatural Instinct.

Ah I see, thanks.

And how about switching vortex with cyclone? I tried cycclone with fortify/infused channeling/blind, and with onslaught when bossing if need extra movment speed. Feels quite handy.
hey, i got more interested about this from that "Depth 2800 Azurite 3" video. i read something that plume is nerfed? so is that amount of depth possible anymore?
while ive never been to that depth, i was using plume and tbh it does not affect the build too much. Even without plume you have great DPS. Imho should still be achievable
"
j00na93 wrote:
hey, i got more interested about this from that "Depth 2800 Azurite 3" video. i read something that plume is nerfed? so is that amount of depth possible anymore?

True, even without Plume you can get about 95% crit chance with a diamond flask. What plume did was free up that flask slot and allow using Marylene's bumping up your crit multiplier from like 600% to 800%. Without plume you're still looking at 80-90m dps (Assuming echo abuse, swapping spell echo in/out). So it should be doable still but somewhat harder. Note that you're effectively zhp after like 1800 depth. Before that you can still tank some hits, but after its better to invest in avoidance instead of raw ehp like u/HecklerCope did.
Last edited by RudyBaby on Mar 16, 2021, 5:56:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info