[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

"
Camatoo wrote:
"
To achieve this precise timing I highly recommend using Lutbot overlay.

Maybe it got already answered somwhere in here, but did you check with GGG if the overlay is ok to use? Just a little paranoid since they banned multiple people for 3rd party software. And overlay programs are difficult to handle

I haven't asked GGG directly, but there is zero reason why Lutbot shouldnt be ok. Overlays/AHK scripts are not automatically illegal, its what you do with them that matters (most notably automating clicks/keypresses or sending mutiple inputs to the game client, are against TOS). The timer feature literally does not interact with the game client in any way at all, its just a visual aid for you.
Is this build league starter avaiable?
"
OTTOGIGA wrote:
Is this build league starter avaiable?

Read the section on Levelling.
"
RudyBaby wrote:
"
Camatoo wrote:
"
To achieve this precise timing I highly recommend using Lutbot overlay.

Maybe it got already answered somwhere in here, but did you check with GGG if the overlay is ok to use? Just a little paranoid since they banned multiple people for 3rd party software. And overlay programs are difficult to handle

I haven't asked GGG directly, but there is zero reason why Lutbot shouldnt be ok. Overlays/AHK scripts are not automatically illegal, its what you do with them that matters (most notably automating clicks/keypresses or sending mutiple inputs to the game client, are against TOS). The timer feature literally does not interact with the game client in any way at all, its just a visual aid for you.

Thanks for the reply. I totally forgot that i had the macro for a long time. I just forgot to activate it.

Still need to adjust the visual bar, it also appears on my other characters whenever i use the "e"-key. I couldn't get it to work with right-click, i thought i changed the setting in the macro itself, but that didn't work.
How does passive order on large cluster jewel wheel works?

Is it based on passives order in item discription (1st always middle 2nd always right side 3rd always left side in case of doryani/scintillating/vc)? Straight up clockwise?

Or is it individual for every single set of different passives?

Just trying to think of large cluster options.
Last edited by Jadame on Jan 18, 2021, 5:50:57 PM
"
Jadame wrote:

Is it based on passives order in item discription (1st always middle 2nd always right side 3rd always left side in case of doryani/scintillating/vc)? Straight up clockwise?

It follows a fixed order that you can check on PoeDB: https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=BaseItemTypes&an=Large+Cluster+Jewel, going counterclockwise. So the 1st notable on the list will be near, 2nd one will be in the middle on the far side, 3rd one will be near again.

"
RudyBaby wrote:
"
Jadame wrote:

It follows a fixed order that you can check on PoeDB: https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=BaseItemTypes&an=Large+Cluster+Jewel, going counterclockwise. So the 1st notable on the list will be near, 2nd one will be in the middle on the far side, 3rd one will be near again.

Hi, thank you for your guide, very detail for a complicated skill. It's such an expensive build, I didn't expect that I used up all my money for just some decent level of damage and survival, especially at this time of the league.

And thank you for your trick, the mine trick works perfectly (I can see in radius). However the spell echo and the helmet tricks I can't see it anywhere? How can I check if it works? And is there a way to simulate it in POB because I want to check my dps improvement with new items.

My items so far:

And can you suggest what I should upgrade next? I have only 1ex left XD
Someone got a video of the build in 3.13 and could upload it?
Thx Rudy you rock.

Another question. How bv snapshotting interacts with helmet enchants? Only plume enchant (with plume swap for first cast ofc) should matter, right? Or does crit mult from helmet enchants gets dynamically updated?
Last edited by Jadame on Jan 20, 2021, 12:05:19 PM
Maybe i oversaw it, but i didn't notice any "corrupted blood" jewels on the tree. Do we just dont need it, since it deals less damage to ES than life?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info