[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

Hey Rudy be honest with us, did you wait till now to post this new echo stuff so it did not get nerfed for 3.13?

Also one thing that could be mention in the guide is that Atziri´s foible is an amazing item to try and double corrupt in the temple, losing the implicit doesnt matter at all really and replacing it is relatively cheap (catalyst and the anoint are a bit pricy) if it bricks but there are so many good implicits to get

If you hit the +1 curse or max resists it becomes a GG item and there are a ton of other good mods in there
Last edited by Souse03 on Jan 13, 2021, 10:02:46 PM
One more question do unleash seals count as repeats? I know it is highly unlikely because it says Reoccur not repeat. But sometimes they are lazy and miss small things like that.
"
samuelhope9 wrote:
What about Plume of Pursuit with Marylene's Fallacy? maybe 130m dps ISH. Is that not just completely broken? Will things like Choir of the Storm trigger "snapshot"?

I just tested this and when you unequip choir of the storm it no longer triggers lightning bolt so im not sure about this interaction when you remove equipment

Are you sure the interaction with Plume is working once you unequip the item? I was testing it but i´m not sure how to tell if im always dealing critical strikes

Edit: ok i just took out every single crit node on the tree and alocated elemental overload and it was up 100% of the time if i was hitting stuff so the Plume interaction is definitely true

Jesus this is absolutely MAD overpowered (totally getting nerfed in the future), this actually allows you to change the diamond flask for any other one and bottle faith is not as high in the priority of upgrades as before

Still not sure why the interaction with the helmet works but not the one with CHoir when you remove the items
Last edited by Souse03 on Jan 14, 2021, 12:38:11 AM
"
Souse03 wrote:
Hey Rudy be honest with us, did you wait till now to post this new echo stuff so it did not get nerfed for 3.13?

Not really, I only became aware of this a couple weeks ago. And I was too lazy to update the guide at a time when the forums were a ghost town and patch notes might just nerf archmage/indigon/bv to oblivion anyway. But I do agree, if this becomes well known and widely abused, its very likely to swiftly get the nerfhammer in the next patch.

"
Souse03 wrote:
Still not sure why the interaction with the helmet works but not the one with Choir when you remove the items

Thanks for testing that out, the Plume interaction I hadnt tested first hand. To further confirm, you can replace your archmage support with anomalous version that converts to cold, and check that every monster got shattered (no corpses left behind).

I can take a guess, that only properties attached to a particular spell cast get "snapshotted". Choir is a property attached to the player as a whole, not to a particular spellcast so it doesnt work.
Hey there, is it possible to league start with ? Or do we need some currency to start off
Could just be the final repeat thing. Just incase time to check many many uniques. Marylene's Fallacy with the plume damage increase is absolutely nuts. Then if you add crit multi jewels on top of that.......
"
Blaidan wrote:
Hey there, is it possible to league start with ? Or do we need some currency to start off

Check out the "Levelling" section. You do need currency for a few specific items.
Sorry, I don't speak English. How much the enchanted on the cap is unnecessary. Thank you
Im guessing, because of Sanctuary of Thought 50% less mana cost, this build won't work with other ascendancies, at least in its current iteration. Right?
"
xQaWeRx wrote:
Sorry, I don't speak English. How much the enchanted on the cap is unnecessary. Thank you

The helmet enchant is worth 5-6% more damage. It is a luxury upgrade, if thats what you were asking.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info