[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

"
RudyBaby wrote:
Also, while patch notes remain to be seen, I wanted to share that theres one BIG upgrade coming to the guide soon. One that gives the build 70% MORE damage ....

Fingers crossed for the patch notes and stay tuned!

what happened to this?
"
knutson wrote:
"
RudyBaby wrote:
Also, while patch notes remain to be seen, I wanted to share that theres one BIG upgrade coming to the guide soon. One that gives the build 70% MORE damage ....

Fingers crossed for the patch notes and stay tuned!

what happened to this?

Coming soon :)
"
Heliosanctus wrote:
"
knutson wrote:

I played this build a lot in heist and i'd like to give some advice to your POB:

- I don't think all the points (16) on the right side of Deep Wisdom near witch start are worth it. I'd use 5 of those skill points to get the jewel socket near supreme ego (and get supreme ego) and place the glorious vanity there
- i would spend the remaining 11 points to get the big jewel socket near Minion Instability and place some clusters there. especially small clusters with Openness, which make reaching higher mana really comfortable
- i also think all the crit nodes (the whole Serpent Stance wheel and maybe Counterweight as well = 6 skill points) are not really worth it until you have more crit multi (aka more rare jewels with it)

this is my POB, which is nowhere near optimised but i still cleared everything with ease: https://pastebin.com/0t5trn78

edit:
+ i'd also not take Arcane Focus & Practical Application

invest your currency into rare jewels with mana/life and rare gear with more mana as well as cluster jewels

so i did as u suggested, i now have 1775 mana cost. trying to edge out that remaining 25 but i dont understand the caveeats of vortex to increase my remaining 25 cost.

I will also say that the atziri foible still edges out your amulet, specially when you use catalyst, it gives SO much more mana. Hitting those next Indigon tiers means a ton of damage from archmage

Also, divine the Indigon as much as you can to get that 60%
The guide is now updated with a new section "Echo Abuse" which gives us tons of dmg and AoE. Go check it out :)
"
RudyBaby wrote:
The guide is now updated with a new section "Echo Abuse" which gives us tons of dmg and AoE. Go check it out :)

oh you scoundrel)) I wanted to start this build again in this league)))
that sounds a lot like snapshotting, i bet this will be removed someday. so until then ... LETS ABUSE THE SHIT OUT OF IT!
"
RudyBaby wrote:

The trick work now? I try and done stack with 1, but nothing more :)) Still ~700k dps
"
iloveyouso wrote:
"
RudyBaby wrote:

The trick work now? I try and done stack with 1, but nothing more :)) Still ~700k dps

i think the tooltip DPS doesn't update, buy you can clearly see the change in AoE
That is correct, tooltip DPS will never reflect the boost from echo abuse.

The AoE difference is visible but may not accurately reflect the exact amount of increase, since BV visuals are still very messy. The visual has blades at fixed radius breakpoints, so unless you increase your radius beyond the next breakpoint you dont see a visual change.

As for the dmg, Ive done multiple tests on bosses and my data is consistent with the 70% more figure.

Note that is still open-ended so there may be even more drastic ways to abuse this that I'm not aware of. Feel free to experiment and report back.
Is Sanctury of Thoughs still better then Illuminated Devotion?

It feels like antisynergy with that less mana cost

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info