[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

"
Heliosanctus wrote:
i have 1300 mana cost and im unsure how to increase it. can i link you my pob?

If you already have the nodes in the tree that increase mana cost, then the only way to increase mana cost is by having more mana

Im not the post op, but sure i can help you with your PoB
Last edited by D1sench4nTed on Sep 23, 2022, 12:48:13 PM
"
Souse03 wrote:
"
Heliosanctus wrote:

If you already have the nodes in the tree that increase mana cost, then the only way to increase mana cost is by having more mana

Im not the post op, but sure i can help you with your PoB

https://pastebin.com/sJQifLxm
"
Heliosanctus wrote:
"
Souse03 wrote:
"
Heliosanctus wrote:

I'm not the post op, but sure i can help you with your PoB

https://pastebin.com/sJQifLxm

I played this build a lot in heist and i'd like to give some advice to your POB:

- I don't think all the points (16) on the right side of Deep Wisdom near witch start are worth it. I'd use 5 of those skill points to get the jewel socket near supreme ego (and get supreme ego) and place the glorious vanity there
- i would spend the remaining 11 points to get the big jewel socket near Minion Instability and place some clusters there. especially small clusters with Openness, which make reaching higher mana really comfortable
- i also think all the crit nodes (the whole Serpent Stance wheel and maybe Counterweight as well = 6 skill points) are not really worth it until you have more crit multi (aka more rare jewels with it)

this is my POB, which is nowhere near optimised but i still cleared everything with ease: https://pastebin.com/0t5trn78

edit:
+ i'd also not take Arcane Focus & Practical Application

invest your currency into rare jewels with mana/life and rare gear with more mana as well as cluster jewels
Last edited by knutson on Jan 12, 2021, 10:51:44 AM
Anyone to make this build more dodge or block? :D

Or even fortify?
Good news! Other than a small ascendancy shuffle, the build remains untouched in almost every way. With nerfs to Aurastacking and other builds, archmage Hiero should easily be one of the top high-end builds this league.
"
MadCowG wrote:
Anyone to make this build more dodge or block? :D

Or even fortify?

Block is straightforward. You take the Enigmatic Defence Cluster, possibly anoint Steelwood Stance, and run a Rumi's Concoction. Its lucky that Pledge is on the best overall staff base, 20% spell block is amazing.

Dodge stacking is a somewhat different build with Omeyocan, Agnostic and Acro/Phase Acro, but it needs a lot of points to path over there.

For fortify, there are two options.
* You can have Vigilant Strike - Ancestral Call with Vigil jewel, buts its actually hard to land a strike because most enemies die too quickly.
* Anoint Hardened Scars, and run an Enduring Hybrid Flask, which is actually decent value due to getting boosted by Indigon.

I should probably add this to FAQs.
"
knutson wrote:

I played this build a lot in heist and i'd like to give some advice to your POB:

- I don't think all the points (16) on the right side of Deep Wisdom near witch start are worth it. I'd use 5 of those skill points to get the jewel socket near supreme ego (and get supreme ego) and place the glorious vanity there
- i would spend the remaining 11 points to get the big jewel socket near Minion Instability and place some clusters there. especially small clusters with Openness, which make reaching higher mana really comfortable
- i also think all the crit nodes (the whole Serpent Stance wheel and maybe Counterweight as well = 6 skill points) are not really worth it until you have more crit multi (aka more rare jewels with it)

this is my POB, which is nowhere near optimised but i still cleared everything with ease: https://pastebin.com/0t5trn78

edit:
+ i'd also not take Arcane Focus & Practical Application

invest your currency into rare jewels with mana/life and rare gear with more mana as well as cluster jewels

so i did as u suggested, i now have 1775 mana cost. trying to edge out that remaining 25 but i dont understand the caveeats of vortex to increase my remaining 25 cost.
"
Heliosanctus wrote:

so i did as u suggested, i now have 1775 mana cost. trying to edge out that remaining 25 but i dont understand the caveeats of vortex to increase my remaining 25 cost.

Indigon only cares about how much mana you spent in the last 4 secs. So as long as you have Vortex on left click and are walking around, you're likely spending an additional 100-150 mana every 4 sec from Vortex in addition to the 1775 from BV. Getting your total to 1800+.

Just keep Vortex at lv 12 or below, otherwise you risk spending over 200 mana from vortex in 4sec and breaking the system.
Last edited by RudyBaby on Jan 12, 2021, 6:01:40 PM
"
RudyBaby wrote:
"
Heliosanctus wrote:

Indigon only cares about how much mana you spent in the last 4 secs. So as long as you have Vortex on left click and are walking around, you're likely spending an additional 100-150 mana every 4 sec from Vortex in addition to the 1775 from BV. Getting your total to 1800+.

Just keep Vortex at lv 12 or below, otherwise you risk spending over 200 mana from vortex in 4sec and breaking the system.

gotcha, thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info