[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

Thanks !
couple more questions if you do not mind

-what would be the best upgrade for me at the moment to increase survivability ?
having issues mostly with degen ( i.e Ignite ) and projectiles

is there a way to make lut bot bar thicker ?

I've noticed in one of your high end pobs you have ES leech per sp dmg on a flask, but it's not present in previous pobs, when shall i go for that mod ?

( i know i still need to fix my boots, planning to include inc dur and vaal righteous fire )

many thanks
Last edited by Lÿn on Oct 1, 2020, 11:24:06 AM
Hey,

could you explain me the mechanic of righteous fire?
It gets activated automatically and as long there are monsters and I leech some mana and life its somehow okay, but soon as there are no monster i burn down to 0 life and 1 chaos shots kills me, happens very often.
I think I am doing sth wrong (=
"
Paaiku wrote:
could you explain me the mechanic of righteous fire?

We NEVER use Righteous Fire in this build, we only pop Vaal Righteous Fire for bosses and such.

I believe your RF is getting popped because it is linked to Cast when dmg taken. You should de-level CWDT (and Immortal Call with it) so that RF is at a higher lvl requirement than CWDT. We still want RF to be in the same link setup so that Vaal RF benefits from Increased Duration the same as Immortal Call.

So you can have either have (as shown in the guide PoBs):
* Vaal RF (lv 20) + CWDT (lv 19) + Immortal Call (lv 19) + Inc Duration (lv 20), or
* Vaal RF (lv 21) + CWDT (lv 20) + Immortal Call (lv 20) + Inc Duration (lv 20)
Last edited by RudyBaby on Oct 1, 2020, 10:54:18 PM
"
Lÿn wrote:
Thanks !

-what would be the best upgrade for me at the moment to increase survivability ?

I've noticed in one of your high end pobs you have ES leech per sp dmg on a flask, but it's not present in previous pobs, when shall i go for that mod ?

( i know i still need to fix my boots, planning to include inc dur and vaal righteous fire )

many thanks

10% MoM effect Watcher's Eye would be the biggest EHP upgrade you can get right now, that adds 1700 more ehp. Besides that, until you have good jewels, I'd recommend taking some small 5% life nodes (over small 8% mana nodes) as you level, since your life is too low compared to your mana when considering MoM. Consider switching the 'spare' small mana node beside each of Deep Thoughts and Arcane Chemistry, to 5% life nodes instead.

Yes, I personally doubled the thickness of the lutbot bars by editing the source script. Look for the ';Cooldown Overlay' section in the source, and edit the bars to have 'h20' instead of 'h10'.

Earlier PoBs have their ES leech from one small node near the Thunderous Salvos cluster on the tree. Later PoBs do not path to Thunderous Salvos (and instead path to Counterweight), and must therefore get their ES leech from a flask. Its just a tradeoff, having permanent ES leech is more convenient, but spending those point to path to Counterweight is more value.
What should i get next ?

i have 3 ex in reserve i would need 2 more to be able to buy

either woke hex, watcher with mom or Glorious Vanity

using alt quality insperation for vortex that it doesnt blow indigion when i am using voidbringers
Last edited by Rehbock on Oct 2, 2020, 2:23:08 AM
"
RudyBaby wrote:
"
Lÿn wrote:
Thanks !

many thanks

10% MoM effect Watcher's Eye would be the biggest EHP upgrade you can get right now, that adds 1700 more ehp. Besides that, until you have good jewels, I'd recommend taking some small 5% life nodes (over small 8% mana nodes) as you level, since your life is too low compared to your mana when considering MoM. Consider switching the 'spare' small mana node beside each of Deep Thoughts and Arcane Chemistry, to 5% life nodes instead.

Yes, I personally doubled the thickness of the lutbot bars by editing the source script. Look for the ';Cooldown Overlay' section in the source, and edit the bars to have 'h20' instead of 'h10'.

Earlier PoBs have their ES leech from one small node near the Thunderous Salvos cluster on the tree. Later PoBs do not path to Thunderous Salvos (and instead path to Counterweight), and must therefore get their ES leech from a flask. Its just a tradeoff, having permanent ES leech is more convenient, but spending those point to path to Counterweight is more value.

Thanks !

just one quick hint, you have edited your timeless vanity jewel to fix corrupted soul but now POB supports those jewels on his own.
As a result your pob ( at least the 5.8m one ) shows 5k ES when it should be way lower as it's getting corrupted soul bonus 2 times
Hey guys! just moved to this build. I've just bought all my stuff and i was wondering what can i Improve... Thanks!!!

"
Lÿn wrote:

I may suggest you to try MercuryTrade, it has rather flexible tools to create appropriate time bars (even with sound)

https://github.com/Exslims/MercuryTrade
Hey guys, I'm missing something... got a problem with dexterity, although I have dext boots, where am I losing those extra dex points?

Empty now

I repost it seems no one see it
Last edited by Le_gentlemann on Oct 3, 2020, 1:15:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info