[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

Also, for the end game version of the build, are those cluster jewels necessary or are they another aspect that is for the purpose of delving? Not sure where the fire damage (cremator/eye of storm) comes in from or how it helps this build at all.
The cluster jewels make the build better. It is up to you when its worth for you to switch to using them.

Read 'FAQ 2 - Ignite' on the original guide.
Hi,

Does anyone know how to move LutTools around their screen? I want to move the cooldown timer to the top center of my screen (instead of bottom). Anyone know where in the script I can edit that to move the tool?

Thank you.
Play with the 'Cooldown X offset' and 'Cooldown Y offset' values in the Options panel.
Just wanted to pop in and say i'm loving the build! just hit the 1600 mana breakpoint and it slaps!

EDIT:

Just had a few lucky drops and now have 16ex. what would you recommend as the next few upgrades in order to get closer to the 1800 mana breakpoint?
IGN: Metzu / HerbalSplooge
Last edited by Metzu on Sep 30, 2020, 5:18:21 PM
"
Metzu wrote:
Just wanted to pop in and say i'm loving the build! just hit the 1600 mana breakpoint and it slaps!

EDIT:

Just had a few lucky drops and now have 16ex. what would you recommend as the next few upgrades in order to get closer to the 1800 mana breakpoint?

At first glance, an easy upgrade for you would be your ring/belt by using fertile catalysts on them to boost mana.
"
Metzu wrote:

EDIT:

Glad you're enjoying the build :)

Yummy is right, just catalyst-ing your amulet, ring and belt goes a long way. That and divining your Foible and Cloak alone should bring you upto 1700+ manacost. Your current ring is not very good. I'm sure you can grab a Paua or Cerulean Ring base with needed resists which should boost mana quite a bit.

Then you should be able to make up the small difference to 1800 with the help of Vortex. Speaking of that, I see you have a lv 20 Vortex not linked to Blood Magic, are you sure you're not occasionally bricking yourself with that?
"
RudyBaby wrote:
"
Metzu wrote:

EDIT:

Then you should be able to make up the small difference to 1800 with the help of Vortex. Speaking of that, I see you have a lv 20 Vortex not linked to Blood Magic, are you sure you're not occasionally bricking yourself with that?

Not that i have noticed :)
IGN: Metzu / HerbalSplooge
which map mods shall we avoid with this build?
Both phys reflect and ele reflect cant be done with this build since BV does a little bit of phys as well. No regen is annoying but can be done with a mana flask + cinderswallow. No leech and less recovery rate are just fine since cinderswallow doesnt care about either. Everything else is fine too.
Last edited by RudyBaby on Oct 1, 2020, 8:10:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info