[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Hey Blazer!
First of all very nice and detailed Guide.
I started this build as my 2. in Heist League and i love it so far!
Even on 1C Scaeva i can shrek like everything right now..
but one thing is there which drives me crazy - how do you deal with Ground Degen effects? Like Cold from elder for example.. (Other stuff will be covered with some Chaos Res gear).

And maybe a little weird question - how much Flat Accuracy/Inc. Accuracy% should we get? Is there a magical number? im on 100% hit with some Acc notes on tree and overcapt with Ice Golem alive.. but yeah Golems are like binary Life creatures..

Best Regards
"
Hey Blazer!
but one thing is there which drives me crazy - how do you deal with Ground Degen effects? Like Cold from elder for example.. (Other stuff will be covered with some Chaos Res gear).

And maybe a little weird question - how much Flat Accuracy/Inc. Accuracy% should we get? Is there a magical number? im on 100% hit with some Acc notes on tree and overcapt with Ice Golem alive.. but yeah Golems are like binary Life creatures..

Best Regards

oh boy :D you came into this build's greatest F...er xD which is degans. build is so strong in every aspect of the game, EXCEPT degans lol. for ignite, I use ignite immunity flask but for cold degan, oh well it's very hard problem to solve. and to do anything about it, lots of aspects of the build might be altered lol. so in short, just be careful around degans and get an instnat heal life flask and keep an eye on your health bar whenever your are in an area with very strong degan.

as for accuracy, just make sure it's @100% and that's it. there is no magical number or anything.
"
Hey Blazer!

Best Regards

Hi bro how much damage u having in H/O and when full charge + flask?
Last edited by drakennn on Sep 28, 2020, 5:29:20 AM
"
drakennn wrote:
"
Hey Blazer!

Best Regards

Hi bro how much damage u having in H/O and when full charge + flask?

Ahh tooltip is in HO is without Flasks up 40,4k / 36,6k (Ice Golem up!, depends on which Cat Mode)
with Flasks its 67,9k / 62k (1 Warchief Totem, Flasks, Golem and Bloodrage).

But im still missing some Huge DPS upgrades. Like Awak Multi, Bottled Faith and Anc. Protector... and of cource replace for Scaeva :D

PoB Stats are 3.28m DPS vs. Sirus/Shaper (1 Warchief Totem(No Vaal), Ice Golem, Bloodrage, Frenzy-Charges, Onslaught(Replica Farrul), Blood Stance)

with Intimidate 3.54mio but i dont know if its always up because of only 10% on awak Melee Phys..

Protector + Vaal Warchief - 5.44mio

A loooot of Text tbh!
Do you guys buy 6l replicas or link em? I have around 10exa, not enough to buy 6l, not sure if it worth tying to link it.
"
Do you guys buy 6l replicas or link em? I have around 10exa, not enough to buy 6l, not sure if it worth tying to link it.

I linked my non-replica. Original Farrul cost around 300c, then spend around 400-500 Fusings. Its always random, you know. :)

By now, when i actually fully switched to Flicker Strike, build starting to become understandable for me.

My insights for Flicker newbies:

1. Do Azurite Mine on your own risk, lol. Sometimes the chain of enemies could travel you very-very far away in a couple of seconds.

2. Do not forget to turn on your Aspect of the Cat when you'll get Farrul's Fur and gloves with Aspect skill. I know, it could sound silly, yeah. :D But when you level with Cyclone for 90 levels and got used to exact number of buffs to reuse after death - it's just missing your view and you're losing Frenzy charges way too fast without understanding what the hell. :)

https://soundcloud.com/allumino
Nearly impossible to get some items right now.

Flippers again broke the prices. Only 6% of players playing with Gladiator, but prices similliar like it was for 23% necro-players in previous league.

Hate this part of the game.
hi i started to play this build as a cyclone version. When i get 6L chest i changed build to flicker one..But i have problem with high tier bosses and some rare mobs. its take a while to kill them and dying time to time.. I know im not fully geared like no unnatural instict, ryslatha and no awakened ms yet..is it normal low dps problem because less equipment? or am i made a mistake? should i change back again to cyclone and getting missed gears first?

Thnx
Last edited by Jll on Sep 28, 2020, 7:21:12 AM
"
Jll wrote:
hi i started to play this build as a cyclone version. When i get 6L chest i changed build to flicker one..But i have problem with high tier bosses and some rare mobs. its take a while to kill them and dying time to time.. I know im not fully geared like no unnatural instict, ryslatha and no awakened ms yet..is it normal low dps problem because less equipment? or am i made a mistake? should i change back again to cyclone and getting missed gears first?

Thnx

here are some notes:
- 20/20 gems are important for red maps
- make your Scaeva 30% quality with beastcrafting for more dmage.
- your flask setup is messed up. please copy my flask setup that I use in my profile.
- your amulet is one of the easy sources of DPS and you wasted it on just some resistances. you need amulet with t1/2 crit multi, accurecy, t1-3 flat phys damage and life. and get your resistances elsewhere.
- your tree isn't optimal. you are specing into the socket in which unnatural instinct and you don't have it yet. and you shouldn't spend points to reach essence sap! if. you can either change 1 socket on your sword to blue for mana leech, or anoint it on amulet.
Awesome guide, thanks! How i can craft non-channelling skill -manacost?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info