[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
allumino wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Wizone wrote:
Hey, looks like a good flicker build. I am wondering what the strike range is for since it doesn't affect flicker strike.

it doesn't if you saw any strike range, then it's definitely for double strike and not flicker. or maybe cyclone, as cyclone is the starter version.

But you have Tribal Fury on your character now :D

lol cause i'm FLICKER STRIKE right now xD so i need tribal fury. it does tons to flicker/double strike but not cyclone (strike skills target 1 additional enemy) will help in AOE a lot cause flicker is a strike skill.
EDIT: seems you are confused buddy, between strike range and strike skills target 1 additional target lol
Last edited by Blazer780 on Sep 27, 2020, 8:37:00 PM
"
Ludafish wrote:
Do you have baseline stats you'd be looking for to replace Scaeva on a rare weapon at this point?

400pdps sword with 1.8+ AS and 6.6+ crit. anything above that should perform better.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Sep 27, 2020, 8:38:00 PM
another question:) so is "non channeling skill mana..." on amulet mandatory? Im transitioning from cyclone to your flicker strike, need to replace all rings and ammy, but couldnt find any amulet with that mod for sale in trade and no one is selling eleron veiled ring:(
"
RNE0916 wrote:
another question:) so is "non channeling skill mana..." on amulet mandatory? Im transitioning from cyclone to your flicker strike, need to replace all rings and ammy, but couldnt find any amulet with that mod for sale in trade and no one is selling eleron veiled ring:(

I asked that literally on previous page. =)
Ended up doing the 3rd enchant, and not look back. But it was totally playable with 2 enchants. You have to try it yourself.
ign: Kissmyastma
Last edited by Vitalidze on Sep 27, 2020, 9:02:58 PM
"
RNE0916 wrote:

Try to look for "crafted" mod: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/ky39Wpnt5 ;)

p.s. Enlighten 3 is really, really needed too. Pride is very hungry for mana
https://soundcloud.com/allumino
"
RNE0916 wrote:

man.. you don't buy the stuff with these mods crafted. you just buy them with open prefix so you can craft it yourself from bench or buy it from a crafter. so look for the mods you want on a amulet and when u find one you like, make sure it has an open prefix so you can craft -9 mana cost.
Question, what are the priority or most important nodes on the passive tree, im still not really used to seeing that on my own so some pointers or an level order/skill order would be highly appreciate it.
"
Knuzax wrote:
Question, what are the priority or most important nodes on the passive tree, im still not really used to seeing that on my own so some pointers or an level order/skill order would be highly appreciate it.

the mid-game version has leveling trees in it, just don't go for tribal fury if u will be cyclone.
Greetings. Yesterday I upgraded from my starter to your build. I think this is one of the best builds I've seen since 2013. The following gear is now available:
Spoiler

also available Unnatural instinct.

Please tell me which way to look for future improvements? I know that the progress bar is described in the build, but further improvements to the same are expensive, so I can't help but ask.
My guess is a sword or an enchanted helmet.
Second question - Why do you have Melee physical damage in gloves? Change it to melee splash for bosses?

ty for Google Translate <3
"
Komokze1 wrote:
Greetings. Yesterday I upgraded from my starter to your build. I think this is one of the best builds I've seen since 2013. The following gear is now available:
Spoiler

also available Unnatural instinct.

Please tell me which way to look for future improvements? I know that the progress bar is described in the build, but further improvements to the same are expensive, so I can't help but ask.
My guess is a sword or an enchanted helmet.
Second question - Why do you have Melee physical damage in gloves? Change it to melee splash for bosses?

ty for Google Translate <3

first I will answer your 2nd question. answer is yes. when I fight sirus, Matermind, or big time bosses I switch.
as for improvments, here are couple:
- Belt rolls are super bad! you have it @20% Quality, so you should be aiming for 36-38%Mini/47-48%max rolls. it will make a very noticeable difference.
- you should definetely upgrade your sword to a rare foil with ~450pdps, 1.8AS, 6.7%crit or above.
-enchant on helmet if you can.
- awakened gems especially awa multistrike.
- Aim for maxing chaos resistance although you will need to replace lots of rare gear to do that, but it makes an insane difference in most engame bosses like sirus.
- get a double watcher's eye with 25% chance to impale and 2 additonal impales. then remove the points from Swift skewering in the tree and allocate it in life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info