[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
fallensinner wrote:
How did you guys go about leveling this to Cyclone? I lot of people suggest Frost Blade but I can't be bothered with that ability. Also should I go right on the tree first and level with swords?

Leveling with Cyclone is okay. If you like this skill - use it, i had no problems during acts with it inside Tabula for 6-Links.
Except, you know, 28 level - sadly, you can't start straight with Cyclone. :)
I think you can go with the tree, but don't use Tribal Fury branch, its not for Cyclone. And yes, there is a lot of nodes with swords, so the choice is obvious. :)
https://soundcloud.com/allumino
Hey, looks like a good flicker build. I am wondering what the strike range is for since it doesn't affect flicker strike.
im new to gladiator or melee in general, just saw his youtube video doing T16 fully juiced map and i notice there were quite a bit of frame rate drops or "screen frozen" for 1 sec or 2 when he use flicker strike to kill a big pack. Just wondering is this the result of play flicker strike? since you constantly moving between enemies. I really hope its just the internet or video quality issue because i really like this build but this frame rate drops to 0 is killing it for me :(

"
Saw that you are using mf gears , what are you farming and any tips on what maps to farm cause it hard to earn currency. im still doing chaos recipe =(

I'm not farming anything in particular lol. just equiped this gear to find more stuff in general while mapping/leveling in t15/16 that's all. you can use it to farm specific maps with good div cards though. but I'm just focusing on spawning sirus atm.
"
Vitalidze wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:

"
@Blazer780, do we need all three non-channeling mana cost enchants? It seems that two is enough, or what do I miss? My profile should be open.

no you don't necessarily need 3, if your setup is fine with 2, then you are good to go

Yeah, but for some reason you suggest 3 in the guide, and your dream gear has 3, so I wonder why? Can you elaborate a bit into this? Maybe its required when you have faster attack speed after upgrading weapon and jewels, but with slow-ish weapon its not mandatory?
My character sometimes notifies me, that he has no mana, but there are no visible slowdowns with the attacks. Before I upgraded into 5th frenzy and better Low Duration, sometimes flicker stuttered on single target, but now it seems okay. Having Pride and Precision lvl 1, full copy of your setup. Also worth mentioning, that my Enlighten is only lvl 2 right now.
Would you assume that 3rd enchant will improve the gameplay even more?

it's because in min-maxed version i'm using precision too which takes a bit more of mana, so more mana reduction is needed. if you will ditch precision (which you can) then you can work with just 2. infact even 1 might be possible but not optimal at all.
"
fallensinner wrote:
How did you guys go about leveling this to Cyclone? I lot of people suggest Frost Blade but I can't be bothered with that ability. Also should I go right on the tree first and level with swords?

Just use any good rare swords you find and level up with them and use 4L cyclone to level up. when you can, just get a tabula asap.
"
Wizone wrote:
Hey, looks like a good flicker build. I am wondering what the strike range is for since it doesn't affect flicker strike.

it doesn't if you saw any strike range, then it's definitely for double strike and not flicker. or maybe cyclone, as cyclone is the starter version.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Sep 27, 2020, 7:58:12 PM
"
RNE0916 wrote:
im new to gladiator or melee in general, just saw his youtube video doing T16 fully juiced map and i notice there were quite a bit of frame rate drops or "screen frozen" for 1 sec or 2 when he use flicker strike to kill a big pack. Just wondering is this the result of play flicker strike? since you constantly moving between enemies. I really hope its just the internet or video quality issue because i really like this build but this frame rate drops to 0 is killing it for me :(

no that was my internet I think lol. Got some packet loss when I was recording.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Wizone wrote:

it doesn't if you saw any strike range, then it's definitely for double strike and not flicker. or maybe cyclone, as cyclone is the starter version.

But you have Tribal Fury on your character now :D
https://soundcloud.com/allumino
Do you have baseline stats you'd be looking for to replace Scaeva on a rare weapon at this point?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info