[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
qnikeqq wrote:
Awesome guide, thanks! How i can craft non-channelling skill -manacost?

you either keep farming syndicate till you unlock the craft in your bench. or just buy it from a crafter.
can someone please explain Impale? how it works? dont understand really well how it works as a support, how it benefits from nodes and notables in passive tree, you know.... dont understand mechanics :( maybe my english is not good enough to understand, so if you can explain like i was small kid :) thanks a lot
Why do we use melee splash with tribal fury? Do we deal aditional mselee splash on "additional target" from tribal fury?
"
KretenSVK wrote:
can someone please explain Impale? how it works? dont understand really well how it works as a support, how it benefits from nodes and notables in passive tree, you know.... dont understand mechanics :( maybe my english is not good enough to understand, so if you can explain like i was small kid :) thanks a lot

Check mbx's video, he explains impale well.
www.youtube.comwatch?v=eD3C0r3qt94
The impale stack seems to have 8 sec diration now.
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Sep 28, 2020, 8:58:10 AM
whats the best way to lvl up? what skill to use till i can play with flicker ?.
"
sn3kox wrote:
whats the best way to lvl up? what skill to use till i can play with flicker ?.

There are pob with leveling tree + gear + two skill choices, cyclone or double strike. Just dont go with tribal fury if you choose cyclone. And ehm.. read main paost)
"
"
KretenSVK wrote:

Check mbx's video, he explains impale well.
www.youtube.comwatch?v=eD3C0r3qt94
The impale stack seems to have 8 sec diration now.

hm, now i understand. very good explanation in video. It seems it is too powerfull not to use it in our tree. Someone is missing Swift Skewering in the tree (me too), but now i understand it is superimportant and probably need to take it. 5 skill points, ouch
"
Why do we use melee splash with tribal fury? Do we deal aditional mselee splash on "additional target" from tribal fury?

they are totally different things. just without any complications, all you need to know, tribal fury has a huge impact on AOE while using flicker strike. you can try with and without and you will see the difference. Melee splash alone isn't enough for smooth clear.
Survivability is fucking insane on this build, I love it.

Single target damage isn't on point yet, hope it gets better with a weapon other than scaeva.

Thank you for the build! I'll wait for the paradoxica fix to come in before upgrading my weapon for now...
"
KretenSVK wrote:

hm, now i understand. very good explanation in video. It seems it is too powerfull not to use it in our tree. Someone is missing Swift Skewering in the tree (me too), but now i understand it is superimportant and probably need to take it. 5 skill points, ouch

Impale is a huge damage boost against durable targets. And you want 100% (no need to grab more) impale chance not to loose stacks before you reach 5 stacks to do maximum dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info