[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
sn3kox wrote:
whats the best way to lvl up? what skill to use till i can play with flicker ?.

if you are new, I advice not going for flicker at all, cause it costs a lot to do so and a beginner will never be able to get enough currency to even start it. so you can follow the build but as cyclone and not flicker. and if you ever got the currency, you can switch from cyclone to flicker. there is no certain best way to level up as melee. leveling melee as a first character is always horrible :D. you can use frost blades till lvl 28 then switch to cyclone.
"
davebertz wrote:
Survivability is fucking insane on this build, I love it.

Single target damage isn't on point yet, hope it gets better with a weapon other than scaeva.

Thank you for the build! I'll wait for the paradoxica fix to come in before upgrading my weapon for now...

well glad you are enjoying the build :D btw single target might be lacking cause you are not geared for it yet. but this build has the potentail to reach ~40M DPS for single target and still be super tanky when very min-maxed. and about 20M DPS with a good chunk of currency to spend over it.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
davebertz wrote:

Single target damage isn't on point yet, hope it gets better with a weapon other than scaeva.

Thank you for the build! I'll wait for the paradoxica fix to come in before upgrading my weapon for now...

well glad you are enjoying the build :D btw single target might be lacking cause you are not geared for it yet. but this build has the potentail to reach ~40M DPS for single target and still be super tanky when very min-maxed. and about 20M DPS with a good chunk of currency to spend over it.

I know this is not the best items, but going from like 3M dps to 40M seems like a stretch ! Even with awakened multistrike and a 600pdps sword, I'm not sure I could reach that far.
"
davebertz wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
davebertz wrote:

I know this is not the best items, but going from like 3M dps to 40M seems like a stretch ! Even with awakened multistrike and a 600pdps sword, I'm not sure I could reach that far.

I reached that in harvest without panopticon anoint. it's possible here to reach +35M dps with panopticon anoint but will cost insane amount to reach that. this dps is assuming you use close combat for bosses ofc, instead of splash.
Hey Blazer- I recently swapped to your build so my gems are all a mess, but I was curious if I should replace my sword with a Paradoxica Vaal Rapier (rolled nicely) or if I should keep what I'm currently using, What do you think?
Hey Man,

I am having a hard time sustaining my frenzy charges when single targeting. My flicker is 20/20. I am not sure if i am missing something?

I love the build while clearing, it is awesome. But it is awkward when you stop and wait for aspect of the cat to regain your frenzy charges. I do have less duration support in my gloves as well so the timer is only around 3.4 secods for aspect of the cat, but i still loose my frenzy charges too quickly while single targeting a boss.
"
xbobsix1 wrote:
Hey Man,

I am having a hard time sustaining my frenzy charges when single targeting. My flicker is 20/20. I am not sure if i am missing something?

I love the build while clearing, it is awesome. But it is awkward when you stop and wait for aspect of the cat to regain your frenzy charges. I do have less duration support in my gloves as well so the timer is only around 3.4 secods for aspect of the cat, but i still loose my frenzy charges too quickly while single targeting a boss.

as stated by Blazer, you need 20\20 less duration, rest looks as it seems should be, also interested what blazer will say.
"
Wargarim wrote:
Hey Blazer- I recently swapped to your build so my gems are all a mess, but I was curious if I should replace my sword with a Paradoxica Vaal Rapier (rolled nicely) or if I should keep what I'm currently using, What do you think?

no, don't replace it. just corrupt it to 30% with beastcrafting so that it becomes 48% Q.
"
xbobsix1 wrote:
Hey Man,

please read the FaQ section. it has everything about this, if it doesn't solve it, then nothing will. Make sure you did everything that is mentioned in the FaQ about sustaining frenzies.

Edit: I took a look at your stuff, everything seems fine except for Less duration support it has to be 20/20 or for best performance. and on Bosses, if you are finding problems, try to either Just hold flicker on the boss (not spam it) or leave a 0.5sec interval between each click. you just need to get used to it if that's your problem. but changing less duration is highly recommended for 20 20 one.

Edit 2: I see that you are using perseverance belt, if so, then use Fortify in main links with flicker instead of melee phys support. you will have a bit less damage but perma onslaught and fortify.

Edit 3: I also hope you are not facing any mana problems cause I only see -6 mana on amulet.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Sep 28, 2020, 10:24:05 AM
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
xbobsix1 wrote:
Hey Man,

please read the FaQ section. it has everything about this, if it doesn't solve it, then nothing will. Make sure you did everything that is mentioned in the FaQ about sustaining frenzies.

Edit: I took a look at your stuff, everything seems fine except for Less duration support it has to be 20/20 or for best performance. and on Bosses, if you are finding problems, try to either Just hold flicker on the boss (not spam it) or leave a 0.5sec interval between each click. you just need to get used to it if that's your problem. but changing less duration is highly recommended for 20 20 one.

Edit 2: I see that you are using perseverance belt, if so, then use Fortify in main links with flicker instead of melee phys support. you will have a bit less damage but perma onslaught and fortify.

Edit 3: I also hope you are not facing any mana problems cause I only see -6 mana on amulet.

Hey buddy,
Thanks alot for your answer!
You are incredibly helpful and i really hope this community sees what a great build creator and personality you is in this community! Keep it up :D

I will take a look at all of these things you mentioned.
Stay safe and keep doing what you are doing!

Edit 1: What other belt could you recommend? Unless you do think the best option is fortify in my main link.

Edit 2: i got the Less duration 20/20 now.
I still dont feel like my damage is where i would have thought it would be at this current stage. You said you just looked at my build. perhaps you have some other ideas for me to improve on? :-)
Last edited by xbobsix1 on Sep 28, 2020, 10:47:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info