[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Hi @blaze780 i created your build as indicated, and at the moment i have 25 exalted
what do you think is better to buy now, awakened multistrike or a rare foil?
IGN: SatanasSatanica
"
nDhuntT wrote:
Hi @blaze780 i created your build as indicated, and at the moment i have 25 exalted
what do you think is better to buy now, awakened multistrike or a rare foil?

I suggest a rare foil with 480pdps or higher if you can. and make sure attack speed is 1.9+ and crit is 6.6+. then after it you can aim for awa multi

Edit: BTW! if you wanted a clarification on how each of the upgrades perform. check the videos section:
- the video which has t16 Primodial pool clear with scaeva has awakened multistrike in it. and the new video which has t16 Peninsula has the 480dps foil in it :) you can clearly see the difference right?
Last edited by Blazer780 on Sep 28, 2020, 1:37:34 PM
Hello, great guide and very fun, currently doing all content and fully juiced delerium t16, all good. but my question is about the unnatural instict, i dont feel like it adds that much? or am i missing something?
Hey, thanks a lot for the build, always wanted to try out flicker build. Quick question: assuming that they fix paradoxica soon, is crit chance much worse than attack speed on it? POB shows not so much of a difference, but as far as i know a/s is considered to be bis.
Just swithed to flicker. Only notable is replica farruls, res is crap, still using torments ring, but regarding frenzy charge sustain with 20/20 multy + 1 charge on a tree is 100% fighting a single target is 100% sustainable, no issues at all.
"
ChrisRawk wrote:
Hello, great guide and very fun, currently doing all content and fully juiced delerium t16, all good. but my question is about the unnatural instict, i dont feel like it adds that much? or am i missing something?

block has to be capped in Ho, and to cap it effectively, we need to use unnatural instinct. it adds couple of bonuses too, 18% all res, mov speed, dmg, attributes. it's just a necessary and optimal jewel for the build
Starting this build now. Got start with 20ex.

Last FS that i made...i dont know, maybe it was a Slayer on Legion, but was bugged with multistrike at the time
Hey, i followed your leveling pob and noticed that for example Tribal Fury doesnt work for Cyclone since it isnt a strike skill, shouldnt we use something else for leveling till we get to flickerstrike?
"
just963 wrote:
Hey, i followed your leveling pob and noticed that for example Tribal Fury doesnt work for Cyclone since it isnt a strike skill, shouldnt we use something else for leveling till we get to flickerstrike?

its for dual strike. pob takes good care of both wo respec, just dont go for tribal fury if you use cyclone.
Maybe i can afford Replica fur soon. I will go with 5 link, almost never get 6 link in league. I guess its fine but the dmg is a little less. Is it possible to play without splash when you have tribal fury. Or is it beter to skip one dmg support.

Im talking about yellow, low red tiers.

Did also notice u skip one impale node in tree, i guess u dont need 100% impale?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info