[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
HrooSch wrote:
Hey, thanks a lot for the build, always wanted to try out flicker build. Quick question: assuming that they fix paradoxica soon, is crit chance much worse than attack speed on it? POB shows not so much of a difference, but as far as i know a/s is considered to be bis.

Paradoxica is by no means BiS but it's a good point at which you can decide to end the weapon progression. a High end 600pdps foil or 500pdps foil with t1 Multi will outclass Paradoxica. crit chance is usually not bad in paradoxica but for our build scaling attack speed is mandatory and main reason is arena challenger. it doesn't give additive attack speed. it multiplies your final valua. for instance if you have 200% attack speed, it will make it 250% attack speed and not 225%.
"
just963 wrote:
Hey, i followed your leveling pob and noticed that for example Tribal Fury doesnt work for Cyclone since it isnt a strike skill, shouldnt we use something else for leveling till we get to flickerstrike?
Tribal Fury is for using double strike. just leaving it there for those who will level with double strike, my bad. the tree has both skills 6L
"
Jimmiq wrote:
Maybe i can afford Replica fur soon. I will go with 5 link, almost never get 6 link in league. I guess its fine but the dmg is a little less. Is it possible to play without splash when you have tribal fury. Or is it beter to skip one dmg support.

Im talking about yellow, low red tiers.

Did also notice u skip one impale node in tree, i guess u dont need 100% impale?

NO don't go flicker 5L and no it's not smooth at all without splash. I strongly advise against it but you can try if you really wanna. and considering that you said low tier maps till low reds, yes 5L will be just fine. but more than that, it won't. and you need 100% impale. I only skip it when I can get impale chanc elsewhere like on paradoxica for instance or watcher's eye.
Hey Blazer, I'm having a blast with your build and had a few questions: You mentioned Divine Flesh in it with the Jewel but I don't see where on the POB that jewel comes into play, Also my damage is fine - as I just switched my gems are not all maxed yet, but I am noticing that I'll randomly get one shot- mostly by bosses would you mind looking over my gear/ passives and let me know if im missing something critical? Going off the POB I don't see any issues but watching your recent videos and comparing them to my game time I feel a lot squishier.

Kind regards and thanks!
"
Wargarim wrote:
Hey Blazer, I'm having a blast with your build and had a few questions: You mentioned Divine Flesh in it with the Jewel but I don't see where on the POB that jewel comes into play, Also my damage is fine - as I just switched my gems are not all maxed yet, but I am noticing that I'll randomly get one shot- mostly by bosses would you mind looking over my gear/ passives and let me know if im missing something critical? Going off the POB I don't see any issues but watching your recent videos and comparing them to my game time I feel a lot squishier.

Kind regards and thanks!

this jewel is very situational now. that's why i removed it from PoB. just forget about it lol. you go for it if you totally max your chaos res and go over it for 80%. but it's no longer worth the points after the nerf tbh.

as for your gear most of it is actually better than mine lol. Only difference is that I'm playing Replica Farrul's which adds a good bit to tankiness. 4 endu charges atm. other than that everything looks fine to me.
I also suggest removing the cast on crit setup and just use Molten automatically buy putting it on your movement key(left click) it will be more better and more uptime.

you should also really get reduced duration support to 20/20. it makes a very noticable difference if you are running out of charges. and if you are facing any other problems with charges after you do so, anoint frenetic on amulet.

everything else looks fine to me.
Sounds good, Ill try with the manual instead of cast on crit.

Thanks Blazer.
"
Wargarim wrote:
Sounds good, Ill try with the manual instead of cast on crit.

Thanks Blazer.

I also suggest removing melee phys support and using fortify in main links isntead. i'm doing that already. yes we lose dps, but way more tanky.
10/10 build. :D
Question - Why does flicker strike seem to all of a sudden.. stop flickering? Like I'll be bouncing around slapping a boss and then I just stop.
Hi, Blazer780. I have a problem with frenzy. I have 5 already and it is not enought in single target. I have pretty good gear and I don't understand why I run out of it so quickly. My second question is what should I get first: watchers eye with 2 additional hits or multistrike.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info