[3.11] Cold BV PF Indigon ft. RF | All content done in HC! | Fast mapper, safe boss-killer

Unnerve or Damage against chilled enemies?

What mod is better? It's like 7-10% chance to unnerve enemies(or always with the elevated mod) and only give us 10% increased spell damage. Is that really necessary?
"
theblindsaint wrote:

I honestly can't tell you, as my build has undergone so many revisions since I had non-elevated phys taken as cold, but it is on paper another 3% phys reduction, which is not that insignificant, and the regen is a nice bonus, but again, don't try it unless you have 200ex and 2~3 days of crafting time you want to spend

EDIT: Also, for double elevation, you can go for t1 flat life, which would actually make it on par with elevated phys taken as cold, so the benefit of t0 phys taken as cold is the recoup

oh the elevated adds a life tag damn didn't see that...

Finished up the mana sceptres mostly, went with double dam while focused and dropped the reduced flask charges on belt to fit in a strength roll.
"
VoiD_HighLord wrote:

What mod is better? It's like 7-10% chance to unnerve enemies(or always with the elevated mod) and only give us 10% increased spell damage. Is that really necessary?

Asked same question a couple pages ago, no consensus so I’d just go with pob numbers if I were you.
"
andrertav wrote:
"
VoiD_HighLord wrote:

Asked same question a couple pages ago, no consensus so I’d just go with pob numbers if I were you.

7-10% chance is plenty to consistently proc with 10 blades. Unnerve is a more multiplier, not just 10% increased. Anything that has enemies take increased damage (unnerve, intimidate, bottled faith, etc) works like a more multiplier if its your only source of it. But yes going off your pob numbers for your build is the best way to check as long as its configured properly.
In celebration of breaking 50 mil bossing dps, here is the update on my latest gear and pob

https://pastebin.com/EfRDUC8a

IC is not ticked for a more accurate estimation on the ability to tank a susprise oneshot. With div urgent orders + enduring cry I now have on-demand perma endurance charges, probably only really necessary for alched feared invitations and 1k+ delving (which will be my new goal for now after 36).

-Switched to a +2 AND mana sambar sceptre as that brings my hatred to lvl 25 to reach a new breakpoint.
-Switched to sambar cause pob tells me its 1mil more dps then void for my configuration.
-New cluster with blast freeze in anticipation for delve survivability.
-Useful implicits on all clusters (end/frenzy charge, ms, dmg recoup as mana, ele reflect, flask effect duration)

Future upgrades: 21/23 and 6/23 gems, T1 life on everything, mana regen on more clusters. Debating on keeping max cast speed or go for 7% DD on both weapons. MAAAAAAAAAAAAAYBE double hatred watchers, but those are overpriced as fuck right now.

Edit: Since I keep getting PM's on this question, I will write it out one last time.
On how to balance your mana: go to pob, mouse over your mana pot to obtain theoretical max mana per second gained/spent. Input that number times 4 into the mana spent recently in configs. Check the total cost of your BV, your max mana pool should be higher than this.
Last edited by theblindsaint on Feb 20, 2021, 9:24:24 AM
I'm planning to play something like this very soon, but i still haven't decided yet if going dual sceptres or synt bow. Can anyone recap main differences between those 2 versions and which content they can do better? I'm currently interested into 100% deli maps and invitations mostly
"
theblindsaint wrote:
In celebration of breaking 50 mil bossing dps, here is the update on my latest gear and pob

How is your Mana Flask Duration so short compared to other flasks? It goes from default duration of 4.9s to only 5.9s, while f.e. quicksilver goes from 3.5s to 6.5s.

My quicksilver is 6.1s and enduring mana flask is 7.15s, and from what I understand, increasing mana flask duration naturally decreases its mana/s regen, right?
"
Dhol91 wrote:
"
theblindsaint wrote:

How is your Mana Flask Duration so short compared to other flasks? It goes from default duration of 4.9s to only 5.9s, while f.e. quicksilver goes from 3.5s to 6.5s.

My quicksilver is 6.1s and enduring mana flask is 7.15s, and from what I understand, increasing mana flask duration naturally decreases its mana/s regen, right?

EDIT: Good question, not sure atm, since pob makes it so hard to see what affects your pots, ignore my last response
Last edited by theblindsaint on Feb 20, 2021, 9:30:18 AM
"
theblindsaint wrote:
"
Dhol91 wrote:
"
theblindsaint wrote:

Since my mana regen is already over 5k, I swapped out a flask duration cluster for an ailment effect cluster

I still don't understand why your quicksilver flask duration is being almost doubled, while mana flask duration is only increased by 20%. Are there any duration multipliers affecting only Quicksilver flask rather than both?

If I switched to double cluster setup, my Quicksilver would be 7.9s, while mana flask duration would be a whooping 9.3s, which is terrible for actual mana/s recovery.
Last edited by Dhol91 on Feb 20, 2021, 9:29:50 AM
Check my new edit, now that you mention it I'm confused as well. But for your actual mana regen, you need to see the actual mana per second, not just look at one stat or the other.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info