[3.11] Cold BV PF Indigon ft. RF | All content done in HC! | Fast mapper, safe boss-killer

best thing for this weapon is to remove crit right? then if i craft cast speed as a suffix and aug caster then hope for the double damage suffix. if it misses then i just repeat it over and over right?
Last edited by crazypearce on Feb 19, 2021, 3:40:00 AM
What's the deal with +1 phys and T1 mana vs +2 sceptres?

I also saw a couple that rolled +2, T1 hatred, T1 crit chance and T1 crit multi which seemed to be very high DPS
i recently switch to dual sceptre version and i was wondering about berserk uptime. it is literally never up after the first press in a map. i'm constantly hitting stuff and my rage is basically always under 10 it's never high enough to actually make berserk last more than a second or 2. only thing i'm missing is the boot enchant and is it really gonna make that much of a difference?
Any tips on how to best finish this? Remove Non influ / add influ and pray? Remove phys dmg taken as cold, get life and craft chaos res?
Hey guys I have a question about jewels. I've read through the vast majority of the post this year (starting on like page 65), so forgive me if it was posted (and answered) before that.

What's the point of getting leech on our jewel? I thought one of the upsides for Ingidon is that we have insane regen at all times. So leech isn't really doing much right?
"
crazypearce wrote:
i recently switch to dual sceptre version and i was wondering about berserk uptime. it is literally never up after the first press in a map. i'm constantly hitting stuff and my rage is basically always under 10 it's never high enough to actually make berserk last more than a second or 2. only thing i'm missing is the boot enchant and is it really gonna make that much of a difference?

In maps you should be nearly exploding the entire maps as soon as you touch them, so the time in between packs should give you time to regenerate rage. If you're using berserk on 100% deli, just get a HH, and berserk will allow you to get your first stack of buffs.

And yes, the boot enhance is a massive idfference
Last edited by theblindsaint on Feb 19, 2021, 12:50:59 PM
"
rand0m_taskk wrote:
Hey guys I have a question about jewels. I've read through the vast majority of the post this year (starting on like page 65), so forgive me if it was posted (and answered) before that.

What's the point of getting leech on our jewel? I thought one of the upsides for Ingidon is that we have insane regen at all times. So leech isn't really doing much right?

I've had no trouble without doriyani, but maybe someone else that does have it can also comment on this? THis is something I'm interested in knowing as well.
I suggest to all of you here that a bow with +1 socketed gems, +2 support gem with EMPOWER/ and a good quiver will deal much much better damage compare with a traditional +2 skill Scepter.
"
theblindsaint wrote:
"
rand0m_taskk wrote:

I've had no trouble without doriyani, but maybe someone else that does have it can also comment on this? THis is something I'm interested in knowing as well.

I had one Cluster with Doriyani for most of the time.
Swapped it out yesterday and felt no difference. I also did Sirus A8 and felt no difference.
It does give a little bit more damage than Widespread Destruction though (more ele damage), but it doesn`t grant you increased area of effect.
For me, Widespread Destruction is the way to go, because with >4000 Mana/Life regen per second you won`t die anyway - unless you really want to and stop moving or just stand inside something rippy for no reason :D

Concerning using a bow:
I started this build with a bow like you mentioned.
It might be superior compared to sceptre + shield, but it`s not when compared to dual sceptre. A bow cannot grant you up to 80% on hatred. For that you will need to drop the stygian vise and use a string of servitude, which will still only give you 40%. This will result in a massive loss of mana recovery from your flask. The only belt I`d use instead of my stygian vise would be a Headhunter.
At least thats my pov, correct me if I`m wrong.
"
theblindsaint wrote:
"
rand0m_taskk wrote:

Thanks for the reply about rage regen, I'll get the enchant when I play later

And regarding the leech on a jewel I have some experience with this. With spectre and shield most people are grabbing one cluster only and your mana flask is no way near as powerful, I think mine was only like 60% of what it is now. So the leech is more noticeable. But with dual clusters and 4k plus regen a second via indigon I'd say yes it's pointlrss

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info