[3.11] Cold BV PF Indigon ft. RF | All content done in HC! | Fast mapper, safe boss-killer

"
Can someone provide pointers on crafting a triple elevated chest?

1) get lucky and elevate mana mod. We start with this since it can't be harvest slammed due to mana tag
2) awaken with crusader chest with phys taken as element (since its cheaper than explode)
3) remove trash mods using harvest or non influence-influence and hope they can be removed with harvest
4) Aug phys twice for reflect and explode

How do we proceed from here since we already have 3 prefixes and cannot craft suffix cannot be changed to protect the mana suffix mod? Yolo remove/add phys until we isolate explode and phys taken as ele? Odds don't seem good there.

And even if we get that and successfully elevate explode/phys taken as ele, how would we elevate the 3rd mod?

Buy 6L astral base ; alt/chaos spam for Mana. Maven orb for Elevated Mana. Make sure it's the only remaining influenced mod.

Buy/craft explode chest. Maven orb for elevated explode. Make sure it's the only remaining influenced mod.

Awk bad base to astral plate and pray for good rolls. Then block suffixes (with craft or whatever) and aug cold. It can only target X% phys taken as cold.
"
"

1) get lucky and elevate mana mod. We start with this since it can't be harvest slammed due to mana tag
2) awaken with crusader chest with phys taken as element (since its cheaper than explode)
3) remove trash mods using harvest or non influence-influence and hope they can be removed with harvest

How do we proceed from here since we already have 3 prefixes and cannot craft suffix cannot be changed to protect the mana suffix mod? Yolo remove/add phys until we isolate explode and phys taken as ele? Odds don't seem good there.

And even if we get that and successfully elevate explode/phys taken as ele, how would we elevate the 3rd mod?

Buy 6L astral base ; alt/chaos spam for Mana. Maven orb for Elevated Mana. Make sure it's the only remaining influenced mod.

Buy/craft explode chest. Maven orb for elevated explode. Make sure it's the only remaining influenced mod.

Awk bad base to astral plate and pray for good rolls. Then block suffixes (with craft or whatever) and aug cold. It can only target X% phys taken as cold.

Yup that's for double elevated chest. What about elevating the phys taken as cold also?
"
theblindsaint wrote:
"
Bakkkiii wrote:
I wonder the same, I see all these people having fast rage regen without using rage support gem and I'm so confused lol, it's a lot of extra damage and movement tho

Just grabbing some mana regen is enough to make rage last a long time with chainbreaker.

In other news, I finally finished crafting the perfect belt (barring divines and t2 life).

but if we take chainbreaker,then all the mana regen we had goes into regenerating rage right? and we lose all the mana regen for our actual mana??
Last edited by Bakkkiii on Feb 18, 2021, 9:28:17 AM

As the guy who actually has a triple elevated chest, here is the TL;DR of how I did it (painfully).

1. Woke orb elevated phys taken as cold and explode
2. Lock prefix, r/a influence spam until mana regen and then aug any other inf mod
3. If T1 mana on step 3, maven orb and pray. If T2 mana, maven orb to t1, aug another inf mod, then maven again, aka "double maven"
4. Spend over 100ex on steps 2 and 3 and question your life choices until now.
5. Finally hit T0 mana regen after 6 maven orbs, fill up suffix with res, and cheers yourself that you didn't try for elevated mana and aura/frenzy, which would have been a 1000 ex craft.

GIANT DISCLAIMER: I do not recommend anyone without at least 200 exalts to spare and several days of free time to stare at the tft discord to even try and attempt this. The average cost of making this chest is around 120~150 exalts, and you will spend days glued to the WTS-rem/add channel hunting down r/a inf crafts. I STRONGLY recommend just sticking to a double elevated chest of explode+mana regen, which can be made for about a quarter of the price.
Last edited by theblindsaint on Feb 18, 2021, 10:33:04 AM
"
Bakkkiii wrote:
"
theblindsaint wrote:
"
Bakkkiii wrote:
I wonder the same, I see all these people having fast rage regen without using rage support gem and I'm so confused lol, it's a lot of extra damage and movement tho

Just grabbing some mana regen is enough to make rage last a long time with chainbreaker.

In other news, I finally finished crafting the perfect belt (barring divines and t2 life).

but if we take chainbreaker,then all the mana regen we had goes into regenerating rage right? and we lose all the mana regen for our actual mana??

chain breaker only affects natural mana regen, 95% of our mana regen comes from the flask, which is unaffected at all by chain breaker.
"
theblindsaint wrote:

As the guy who actually has a triple elevated chest, here is the TL;DR of how I did it (painfully).

1. Woke orb elevated phys taken as cold and explode
2. Lock prefix, r/a influence spam until mana regen and then aug any other inf mod
3. If T1 mana on step 3, maven orb and pray. If T2 mana, maven orb to t1, aug another inf mod, then maven again, aka "double maven"
4. Spend over 100ex on steps 2 and 3 and question your life choices until now.
5. Finally hit T0 mana regen after 6 maven orbs, fill up suffix with res, and cheers yourself that you didn't try for elevated mana and aura/frenzy, which would have been a 1000 ex craft.

GIANT DISCLAIMER: I do not recommend anyone without at least 200 exalts to spare and several days of free time to stare at the tft discord to even try and attempt this. The average cost of making this chest is around 120~150 exalts, and you will spend days glued to the WTS-rem/add channel hunting down r/a inf crafts. I STRONGLY recommend just sticking to a double elevated chest of explode+mana regen, which can be made for about a quarter of the price.

Yup I gave up on mine after about 120ex... failed 6 maven orbs to try and elevate the mana and never hit it. Another important thing to consider is that unless you hit the flat life roll on the awakener orb, you won't be able to rem/add life afterwards since the elevated phys taken as cold gains a life tag (and is a prefix too so you can't lock it either). So crafting a chest like this will almost always force you to use crafted life.
How does one properly calculate and see your character's mana regen in pob or in game?

What is the best way to finish this weapon? If I craft Spell/Extra Chaos for prefix, what can I do for suffix or if I craft trigger for suffix what can I do for prefix?
Hey,

Build is awesome I'm gonna use to finally get 36 challenges done.
This is also my first try at crafting as I havent been playing harvest.

I'm working on an amulet.
Ideally I would like to finish with nice life roll added, chaos and fire res, and maybe open suffix for resist or endurance charge craft.

Do I understand the process correctly that I should remove crafted life. Do Remove life add life to get any life roll, block suffix and roll remove add life - till I get satisfactory life roll?
How to get chaos res after that?
"
"

Is it better/cheaper to chaos spam than using fossils? Burned four maven orbs trying to get elevated mana now...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info