[3.11] Cold BV PF Indigon ft. RF | All content done in HC! | Fast mapper, safe boss-killer

Hi crafting noob here, just wondering if anyone had some suggestions on what to do with this
"
theblindsaint wrote:

chain breaker only affects natural mana regen, 95% of our mana regen comes from the flask, which is unaffected at all by chain breaker.

thank you for this post, i couldnt for the life of me figure out how these interactions worked (still leveling so i havnt tested) and thought i was missing something

edit: how do we get 100% conversion?

25% on gloves
20% on Winter Spirit
40% on watchers eye

how do i get the other 15%?
Last edited by hipposaver on Feb 18, 2021, 8:34:41 PM
"
Guyute wrote:

Hi crafting noob here, just wondering if anyone had some suggestions on what to do with this

Regarding reflect you can gamble on remove phys, but it can remove any of the 3 prefixes, if it removes phys to cold just bench cold res and aug cold (if you get t2 phys to cold remember to bench something other than cold res before you rem/add cold again to try and get T1), if it removes explode you’ll just have to aug phys to get it and gamble again, you can get unlucky though so you’ll have to think if you are willing to spend some extra currency for that.

I don’t think there’s a safe way to remove the int roll tho
"
hipposaver wrote:
"
theblindsaint wrote:

chain breaker only affects natural mana regen, 95% of our mana regen comes from the flask, which is unaffected at all by chain breaker.

thank you for this post, i couldnt for the life of me figure out how these interactions worked (still leveling so i havnt tested) and thought i was missing something

25% on gloves
20% on Winter Spirit
40% on watchers eye

Node before winter spirit also converts 20%
"
klistier wrote:
"
"
Can someone provide pointers on crafting a triple elevated chest?

1) get lucky and elevate mana mod. We start with this since it can't be harvest slammed due to mana tag
2) awaken with crusader chest with phys taken as element (since its cheaper than explode)
3) remove trash mods using harvest or non influence-influence and hope they can be removed with harvest
4) Aug phys twice for reflect and explode

How do we proceed from here since we already have 3 prefixes and cannot craft suffix cannot be changed to protect the mana suffix mod? Yolo remove/add phys until we isolate explode and phys taken as ele? Odds don't seem good there.

And even if we get that and successfully elevate explode/phys taken as ele, how would we elevate the 3rd mod?

Buy 6L astral base ; alt/chaos spam for Mana. Maven orb for Elevated Mana. Make sure it's the only remaining influenced mod.

Buy/craft explode chest. Maven orb for elevated explode. Make sure it's the only remaining influenced mod.

Awk bad base to astral plate and pray for good rolls. Then block suffixes (with craft or whatever) and aug cold. It can only target X% phys taken as cold.

Is it better/cheaper to chaos spam than using fossils? Burned four maven orbs trying to get elevated mana now...

What I did is alt spam to get just mana, then aug influence mod using harvest. Then imprint before maven orb so you can try again.
First time ever making it this far and trying to craft my own gear... and I just bricked my shield and got scammed out of 12 ex for a new weapon. Hoping someone has some advice to help me salvage my guy. My issue currently is single target DPS. I'm working on re-crafting a scepter and crafting my amulet. I have ~4 ex or so to upgrade while I continue to farm harvests. What is my best upgrade on this point? A new/2nd scepter?

I do have a 20/20 vaal bv I can use instead of 21/20 regular.
Also, any advice on how to salvage this?
Last edited by mronita44 on Feb 18, 2021, 9:26:12 PM
"
theblindsaint wrote:

As the guy who actually has a triple elevated chest, here is the TL;DR of how I did it (painfully).

1. Woke orb elevated phys taken as cold and explode
2. Lock prefix, r/a influence spam until mana regen and then aug any other inf mod
3. If T1 mana on step 3, maven orb and pray. If T2 mana, maven orb to t1, aug another inf mod, then maven again, aka "double maven"
4. Spend over 100ex on steps 2 and 3 and question your life choices until now.
5. Finally hit T0 mana regen after 6 maven orbs, fill up suffix with res, and cheers yourself that you didn't try for elevated mana and aura/frenzy, which would have been a 1000 ex craft.

GIANT DISCLAIMER: I do not recommend anyone without at least 200 exalts to spare and several days of free time to stare at the tft discord to even try and attempt this. The average cost of making this chest is around 120~150 exalts, and you will spend days glued to the WTS-rem/add channel hunting down r/a inf crafts. I STRONGLY recommend just sticking to a double elevated chest of explode+mana regen, which can be made for about a quarter of the price.

Was wondering if you could tell a difference between the elevated phys as cold vs non elevated? Since we're already quite tanky.

Edit: alright both maven orbs and the woke orb landed so im just using the double elevated :D. Still curious how it feels though.
Last edited by blitzt_kappa on Feb 18, 2021, 10:06:46 PM
Started crafting a void sceptre. Hit hatred tier 2 and tier 4 mana pretty quickly. Should I stop here or keep going? Is tier 1 hatred worth risking not getting mana at all?

edit. tier 4 mana is 110-119 for reference.
Last edited by huabba on Feb 18, 2021, 10:11:19 PM
"
andrertav wrote:
"
hipposaver wrote:
"
theblindsaint wrote:

25% on gloves
20% on Winter Spirit
40% on watchers eye

Node before winter spirit also converts 20%

ahh ty
"
blitzt_kappa wrote:
"
theblindsaint wrote:

As the guy who actually has a triple elevated chest, here is the TL;DR of how I did it (painfully).

1. Woke orb elevated phys taken as cold and explode
2. Lock prefix, r/a influence spam until mana regen and then aug any other inf mod
3. If T1 mana on step 3, maven orb and pray. If T2 mana, maven orb to t1, aug another inf mod, then maven again, aka "double maven"
4. Spend over 100ex on steps 2 and 3 and question your life choices until now.
5. Finally hit T0 mana regen after 6 maven orbs, fill up suffix with res, and cheers yourself that you didn't try for elevated mana and aura/frenzy, which would have been a 1000 ex craft.

GIANT DISCLAIMER: I do not recommend anyone without at least 200 exalts to spare and several days of free time to stare at the tft discord to even try and attempt this. The average cost of making this chest is around 120~150 exalts, and you will spend days glued to the WTS-rem/add channel hunting down r/a inf crafts. I STRONGLY recommend just sticking to a double elevated chest of explode+mana regen, which can be made for about a quarter of the price.

Was wondering if you could tell a difference between the elevated phys as cold vs non elevated? Since we're already quite tanky.

Edit: alright both maven orbs and the woke orb landed so im just using the double elevated :D. Still curious how it feels though.

I honestly can't tell you, as my build has undergone so many revisions since I had non-elevated phys taken as cold, but it is on paper another 3% phys reduction, which is not that insignificant, and the regen is a nice bonus, but again, don't try it unless you have 200ex and 2~3 days of crafting time you want to spend

EDIT: Also, for double elevation, you can go for t1 flat life, which would actually make it on par with elevated phys taken as cold, so the benefit of t0 phys taken as cold is the recoup
Last edited by theblindsaint on Feb 19, 2021, 2:51:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info