[3.11] Cold BV PF Indigon ft. RF | All content done in HC! | Fast mapper, safe boss-killer

"
TheRabbler wrote:
Or you could use 50% conversion gloves
I thought they nerfed that.
Why not use Wrath + innpulsa? I really wanted to use this build.
What should I use now to help clear speed after the explode chest mod nerf. Obliteration Wand?
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
TheRabbler wrote:

Maybe? They said they fixed it in heist and all they really did was make it harder. Given that they didn't explicitly mention crusader orbs, I'm going to assume they still exist until proven otherwise.
"
TheRabbler wrote:
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
TheRabbler wrote:

Maybe? They said they fixed it in heist and all they really did was make it harder. Given that they didn't explicitly mention crusader orbs, I'm going to assume they still exist until proven otherwise.
I wonder what was this patch note about then:
"
You can no longer craft "x% of Physical Damage Converted to x Damage" modifiers on items which already have a modifier of this type present.

Esp. since I thought that was already patched in some earlier league.
Last edited by Viktranka on Apr 15, 2021, 2:52:35 PM
Since unveil mod goes up to 35% maybe it's a pre-nerf to synthesized items that have 25% conversion implicit? That would give you 100% conversion without Watcher's Eye mod. That would be kind of silly though. Maybe there's some other way that was available.

I looked at Indigon as a possibility for making a similar build to this but with Exsanguinate or Reap but Indigon now scales ALL costs so it's a no go if anyone was wondering. Unless you can reliably stop yourself from touching your blood spell button while Focus isn't up! Haha maybe after hitting level 100.
Does anyone have an updated pob for 3.14? I ran it back in 3.12 and it was my favorite build ever and would like to run it back. Not too concerned about the nerfs build melted everything.
"
TheArchmagus wrote:
Does anyone have an updated pob for 3.14? I ran it back in 3.12 and it was my favorite build ever and would like to run it back. Not too concerned about the nerfs build melted everything.

This is my ranger:
https://pastebin.com/QbHZzirZ

Intensify doesn't work as well, can only keep 8-9 BV stacks now at max mana cost, since it had reduced duration this patch, so I switched to unleash.
You could try BV duration enchant which should solve the issue and keep intensify, I still didn't get one on my Indigon...
Chainbreaker is dead, so no more rage/berserk.
Last edited by msbrz on Apr 20, 2021, 3:30:26 AM
"
TheArchmagus wrote:

sorry to necro thread; how are you liking it? looking to build a tanky pathfinder with alot of room for min maxing

"
frawrst wrote:
"
TheArchmagus wrote:

sorry to necro thread; how are you liking it? looking to build a tanky pathfinder with alot of room for min maxing

The build is alive 100%, is not as powerful as past leagues but really strong tbh dude.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info