[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

Most expensive items and what makes the difference are perfect medium clusters(35 effect+1 notable+int, res, or es), 2x3/3 (5/3 for the non ultra rich boys, or 7/3 for poor boys like me) large voices cluster jewel, awakened gems (prior spell echo if you can) high level alternated skill gems. Unique jewels from your passives with 1% reduced mana reserved.

2 call of the brotherhood with skill on each (Around 400ex each?).

A luxury item is nebulis 20/20/20 with enemies explode (Cost Mirrors, dream item).

Maybe im missing more, but thats what i remember as "Most expensive"/important.
hey, I am quite new to POE, just want to ask, I am not able to activate all the aura mentioned, too many aura required reserved mana, insufficient mana by %.
also the purpose of Herald of Fire or Fire damage boost? as I don't see my skills are much fire-based damage.

please help.
"
M2KiD wrote:
hey, I am quite new to POE, just want to ask, I am not able to activate all the aura mentioned, too many aura required reserved mana, insufficient mana by %.

You need more reduce mana reservation (RMR) to activate more aura.

"
M2KiD wrote:

also the purpose of Herald of Fire or Fire damage boost? as I don't see my skills are much fire-based damage.

please help.

I assume you're talking about Herald of Ash. I'm really not sure 'cause I'm not using it but I think, if you're using EK, it's another source of dmg as you'd have extra fire dmg base on phys dmg. Also applies burn based on overkill dmg. Not sure how powerful it is but I think EK will benefit the most from it compared to Spark and Arc.
PURITY of fire gives resistances, like all other purities, HERALD of ash gives nothing if you don't use Purposeful harbinger passive on a cluster jewel (8% increased effect of auras for each herald you have). If you use Anger, your will notice changes using herald of ash. This herald normally not used, at least not on this build.
https://pastebin.com/XWCt1A7w

Here's my actual PoB level 97. I have a problem/question:

I'm using Anomalous Discipline "You and nearby allies have 10% increased damage while on full energy shield". I have 4726 ES but when i activate Righteous Fire my ES decreases to a permanente 4712, number doesn't move, i have more regen than degen. If problem were REGEN, it should be regenerating between 4726-4725-4726-4725, etc...

Its like Righteous Fire "Reserves Energy Shield". So, as having 4712 of 4726, im not full energy shield, that's logic. But, why? o_O
"

I'm using Anomalous Discipline "You and nearby allies have 10% increased damage while on full energy shield". I have 4726 ES but when i activate Righteous Fire my ES decreases to a permanente 4712, number doesn't move, i have more regen than degen. If problem were REGEN, it should be regenerating between 4726-4725-4726-4725, etc...

Its like Righteous Fire "Reserves Energy Shield". So, as having 4712 of 4726, im not full energy shield, that's logic. But, why? o_O

Based on this reddit post, it's a visual bug. Don't know if it's confirmed or not.
"
_mrkvn wrote:
"

Based on this reddit post, it's a visual bug. Don't know if it's confirmed or not.

Thanks for answering. Tested it with a second discipline normal quality and yes looks like its a visual bug, anomalous increases damage in arc tooltip.
Hi guys, i am currently using a version of this build. I have tried many trees / gem setup / item variations, i will give you my feedback and hope it will help you. Note that i am French, my english is not great and this post is just to help people because i've seen many questions about budget / choices mandatory etc..

I will list choices keeping in mind the price, the usefulness based on my own tastes.

My current build can be seen on my character account with the character : " Dentiscion ". I can tank Sirus 8 all attacks, mapping in t16 feels like doing tier 1 maps. I've chosen Spark by the way.

I suggest you level up as much as you can with some random well-known fast clear gems ( Winter orb / Storm brand / any skill you like ). Note that you will need every point in your tree, each point will greatly increase your dps/ defences but i will tell you more later.
Pure breachstone ( Tul/ Esh/ Xoph) are cheap, just do some rotations and you will be 94 or more very easily even with a shitty char.

The tree :

Budget builds use 2 voices 7 passives and 1 large cluster ( cold damage or spell ), you can use three voices but you will need tons of points and i chose a spell large cluster with energy shield leech which changed my survivability by A LOT ! ( Node is thaumophage / essence rush is ok too ).

Aim for 6 passives medium cluster with increased effect of non-curse aura from your skills, budget will choose 5 passives one ( only ilvl 84 can roll + 35% increased effect).
Total you will have 8 medium cluster slot with 2 Voices 1 Large cluster.

The gems setup :

Well, it depends on which skill you want, as i use Spark, after many combinations i chose : Spark / Spell echo / Inspiration / Controlled destruction / Arcane surge / Last slot i use Fork for mapping and cold penetration for big bosses.

For auras it is mandatory to have at least :
Hatred / Wrath / Zealotry / Haste / Discipline / Malevolence / Clarity / Precision ( low level is fine) / Vitality ( take Zealot's Oath on tree to regen Es instead of life)
Purity of fire / ice / lightning

Later i added Grace / Determination / Anger but keep in mind it depends on your goals and budget, i don't recommend Anger unless you have free reservation left. I don't run any Aspect because i can tank Sirus 8 and all content so i don't feel i need one.

Alternate gems choices :

There are many upgrades for our build so i will tell which one greatly increased my dps/defence.

-Divergent Dtermination : you will have 90% physical reduction which is godly
-Divergent Purity of ice : you will have a lot of cold penetration ( use enhance linked to it)
-Divergent Purity of Elements ( LOT better than Anger)
-Anomalous Hatred ( more cold damage) / Anomalous Discipline ( Damage on full ES) / Anomalous Malevolence ( more duration for spark)

Awakened gems for your skill setup :

-Awakened Spell Echo ( double damage on second repetition) not friendly budget but great
-Awakened Fork ( second fork ) , great for clear speed
-Awakened Controlled Destruction ( bonus cast speed )

Cluster Jewels :

- Aim for 6 passives ones ( ilvl 84 for 35% effect but 48 ex each clean); at first just roll 25% effect until you got enough money. It is the best endgame improvement to have 35% effect on each node because it boosts all our Auras ( more dps/Es/etc...)
Other nodes are good : First Among Equals above all. If you can't have as much auras as you want, just roll or buy a jewel with 25% + Reduced reservation node

-Voices 7 passives for poor budget or 5 passives ( even less if you got the wallet)

-1 Large Cluster jewel ( maybe with ES leech if you like it)

Regular jewels :

Conqueror's efficiency ( -1 reserved mana implicit is expensive )
Hazardous research ( only for spark version; get Corrupted blood or mana reserved implicit)
Intuitive leap : you will put it on jewel node to get Charisma Node with 1 point + the other node next to it with -4 mana reserved ( cheapest huge benefit choice)
Might of the Meek at beginning of our tree

For all regular jewels' slots you need :
- 1 mana reserved implicit + Energy shield mandatory ( try to get them as you progress but you will need more ES)

Gear :

I will list the items for Es version with maligaro's virtuosity ( without maligaro you need critical multiplier jewels with mana reserved implicit which costs more than an entire regular build^^).

-Helm : Alpha Howl with an aura reservation

-Shield : Prism Guardian : + 1 lvl is not very expensive ; + 2 AOE is best

-Weapon : Nebulis : Hard to roll 20 / 20 damage + good cast speed, i've spent around 80 divines to get 20/20 so i suggest you buy one with 19/19 at least and improve later

-Belt : Headhunter : you will need strength and dexterity for your gems; budget version will be crystal belt maybe essence craft for str or dex or any Es belt you prefer ( even stygian with Es jewel)

-Boots : i chose rare boots Tailwind / elusive because it's great and i managed to get elusive avoid ailments on my HH; you can use Doryani's Delusion or for low budget rare Es boots with elusive mod

-Rings : Call of the Brotherhood x 2 : be sure to buy 20 elemental quality ones !! otherwise you won't have max cold conversion

-Amulet : 6 mana reserved + Es preferably / maybe attributes / spell damage/ any stats you need if your budget fits

-Flasks : Atziri's promise / Bottled faith / Alchemist Quicksilver flask of adrenaline / Diamond flask with Curse immunity / Cinderswallow + critical craft

That's all for me, i hope it helped one or more Exile !
Hello everyone.

I made this build with about 500 exalted orb. I'm 75 level now. I have a huge dps for now and i'm very glad for that but i have a problem with survivability. I get one shot in Tier 6 maps. I don't know what is the problem but all labs are done. 12 auras are active. %90 physical damage redution. All resistances are good. Evasion rating is fine. I know, my energy shield and my level is too low for now but tier 6 maps are too.

"
Poka12 wrote:

Hello all.. build is awesome! currently im lvl 99 without finish the build and im going for lvl 100 for my first time..

i see many ppl using anger + watcher eye jewel for more crit. i wand some aadvices what auras to replace for more damage or ssurvivability... im thinking to use Hands of the High Templar gloves with ele weaknes curse .

any advice would be helpful.. ( i have about 200 ex more to spend on build )

here is my pastbin.. https://pastebin.com/jsRkt1cq

Approximately how much have you spent so far..been contemplating building one...my only reluctance is that it will get nerfed as Herald stacker did...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info