[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

Lowest Budget is around 20 exalts. I added a budget section for this build along with how to craft your own amulet and boots for cheap.
auras i have withtout corrupted rings: all purity, hatred, wrath, herald of ice, hatred, clarity, haste,zealotry,malevolence,discipline precision.
I cant have more atm but am i right? dont have enchant helm and amulet.
which else aura i need to have activated w/o corrupted call of the broterhood?
i dont understand where the source of damage come from and how to improve my dps, felt like my dps under 1m or not even 500+k. im kinda die alot in red map too. can you sir point me where or what should i do or buy to upgrade to 2-4m dps and my survival as well? thanks in advance.
Last edited by Zeyong81 on Jul 14, 2020, 9:06:08 PM
"

i dont understand where the source of damage come from and how to improve my dps, felt like my dps under 1m or not even 500+k. im kinda die alot in red map too. can you sir point me where or what should i do or buy to upgrade to 2-4m dps and my survival as well? thanks in advance.

You need to level your auras up. You need more levels and make sure you have -mana% reserved on the jewels so you can run more auras. Each level in aura is a huge damage increase along with each additional aura you run.
which auras to run for the budget setup?
do you think this is possible to build as CI with Saqawals?
you need more currency. Shav is used for "budget" version.
With saqawal you need more andmore mana rserved in all your jewels and you can carry more auras.
I have changed the main skill over to winter orb, which has resulted in the clear speed increasing significantly with the single target remaining more than respectable.
It's all Content(Aw8,UE...) with Budget Gear possible ? Thx
havent done uber elder but all else is very easy with budget setup (running EK)

I swap chain for arcane surge for bosses/mapping.

Auras can be fit without 15% reserve shield as long as you have a grace or determination amulet, by putting vitality on life

Last edited by Zeroexp on Jul 22, 2020, 10:14:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info