[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

Hi, really with the 30ex version of sparck aura stack will I be able to do all the content in a good way?
It is clear that the more you invest the better the build will feel but I have doubts that with 30ex I can do everything without dps problems and stuff. Thanks and best regards.

Sorry, use google translator.
Last edited by Elcer_01 on Aug 23, 2021, 8:59:11 PM
I highly doubt it. High investment this build is amazing, but until you get there you're going to struggle bossing and get one shot consistently. Clear is amazing - but get hit by almost anything at low level of investment and you're dead.
Guys, what implicit do you suggest adding to my potions, it is a new feature for me. I link my potions

By the way , if you think I will be better with other potions of other mods tell me, I like to get improved.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
In the post he has commented: The Feared could have been deathless if you just fixed the chaos resistance, but it shows that the build can be pulled off on an extremely affordable budget of even 20ex without Bottled Faith.
I'm not saying that the creator lies but then for someone newbie like me what should I do? get those 20ex and then not be able to kill a t16 boss?
Greetings and thank you
Not only the build is very very expensive but you will only see it perform good after a certain amount of money invested in it.For example you take another build and pour in it 20exalts (summoner for example), you kill lot of bosses seems kinda tanky, decent mapping and that's that. You take this build same 20 exalts , you die in campaing. You take the first build you put another 180exalts (total 200) and now it kills almost anything , dies a few times but still no fun/not amused by it. You take the aurastacker now, you waste 200 total exalts , join a map, go to boss and die. Now you spent 500 exalts on aura-stacker and suddently WTF IS HAPPENING??? Is this for real? Amazing map speed and clear, boss killer, super fun, feels and seems exotic, very satisfing, versatile and you can still push it. I have spent a few mirrors in standard (which has legacy and harvest items) and I do everything exept delve over 800 depth and elemental reflect.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
https://pastebin.com/uSePat4g
Why I cant run all my auras? I have almost every jewel with rmr, have reduced reservation on helmet, amulet with reservation, and I have only 1% unreserved mana but 9% life, please help >:
which way i can get power charges on storm brand?
2 things I can see, one - you can lower your the level of your clarity or\and put a reservation notables (like self control) on one of your medium clusters
Hi all,

i would like to start a Spark AuraStacker. So, a simple question here:

Am i able to farm with

OK Damage
OK Speed
OK survivability

For 100ex+HH?

What do I mean with OK...well

T14-T16, AL8 alch and go (not all mods ofc)

OK Damage = MapBoss down in 3-5 sec. MonsterPack dies with 1-3 SparkCast
OK Speed = just having like a bit more than the usual 30 Boots MS
OK survivability = Tanking like 5-6 hits in map Tanking like 1-3 Hits from Map boss

even 130ex + HH is fine..should be doable for me

OR only AL6 to start with. Lemme know guys.

thx

yes i did post the same thing in the other aurastacking thread, but it was a mistake. I think here is the right place to be if its about aurastacking
Hi, i'm on this build for the 2 last week

So the build mechanic work great 15 aura stack is pretty cool in group.
But in solo, i've only 1M3 with spark on my PoB (with RF + flask + smite) that can be ok to clear map but on some open field boss that a bit difficult (A4). I'm and i'm not tanky, i've got 87/87/90 res (-18% chaos) 44% phy. res 46% evade 3.5K ES 850 ES regen. Some ranged mob can one shot me, some boss do too, and some maps i don't even think i see my hp drop (I run without RF, too scary).

My PoB : https://pastebin.com/SGA74R7L

I think my damage will scale with the crit. multi i'm low at this moment, i just bought Asenath. I'm 261% aura effect without harbinger calculated.

How can i run map without dying like a chips with RF ?
Thank you for the build.

I use for reference this PoB : https://pastebin.com/fjjTLUdD
Last edited by razorback1911 on Aug 26, 2021, 11:00:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info