[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone made a pob for 3.15 spark endgame, as in what supports you are gonna use?

Greetings Aeris
"
AerisTheAngel wrote:
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone made a pob for 3.15 spark endgame, as in what supports you are gonna use?

Greetings Aeris

When u reached the point to transition u can check poe.ninja for recommended setups.
At least thats what i would do.
New video guide for 3.15 Entry Level Aura Stacker Transition

https://youtu.be/TL9QQHivx78
Is there any leveling guide? I mean league started guide. I see only "leveling" guide with 20+ ex budget (assenath, cinderswallow etc). Just little tips when you are 70 level and start mapping.
Last edited by Disparser on Jul 25, 2021, 1:35:34 AM
i am 75 and still have trouble mapping, need to up my eHP.
will try tonight
So I have been seeing a lot of builds but this one stands out on a few peoples list since the new league came out. I wanted to give it ago. Only issue is all I can find on this build is tons and tons of youtube videos that were made. I dislike having to watch a youtube video or some other media just to get the information I need. Especially if it is something that can be written down as text. So does anyone have a text readout of this build? List of gems, gear, basics play style. I can figure out the rest. I just dislike having to watch videos.
"
SenorHueso wrote:
So I have been seeing a lot of builds but this one stands out on a few peoples list since the new league came out. I wanted to give it ago. Only issue is all I can find on this build is tons and tons of youtube videos that were made. I dislike having to watch a youtube video or some other media just to get the information I need. Especially if it is something that can be written down as text. So does anyone have a text readout of this build? List of gems, gear, basics play style. I can figure out the rest. I just dislike having to watch videos.

There is a PoB at Page 1 with all the Information you need.
Playstyle : Activate Auras, cast Spell.
This HC viable ?
Delete
Last edited by dsata on Jul 28, 2021, 10:30:48 AM
"
PatrickFN wrote:
"
SenorHueso wrote:

There is a PoB at Page 1 with all the Information you need.
Playstyle : Activate Auras, cast Spell.

THe issue with that is, that both PoBs are from 3.14. The Endgame PoB has less damage than the budget one and on the budget one gloves are facebreaker for some reason (minor error, can be replaced by suggested budget gloves) And you have 6 SP to much if im not mistaken.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info