[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

"
vj1990 wrote:
I tried to follow everything in your pob.
I have 5% reduced reserved from corruption implicits.
I have the amulet with anoint
i also have conq efficiency equippped.
I have all the clusters and 7 passive voices

I also have correct shield and helmet.
But still I am not able to reserve one big skill from life (Shield and Hands)
Do we need more than 5 reduced reserved implicit jewels?

Please, any help would be appreciated.

My account name is:
vj1990
Character name is:
last_try_for_a_hard_n

Generated Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/eMyV97i3

In pob it says i have 45% unreserved, but in game, its not like that. In game, i have like 37% or something, with grace turned off
I mean, i cant use one aura from life pool (And there is no life left for precision, if i level the gem)

You are lacking a reservation enchant on your Alpha's Howl. And yes, you probably need a few more jewels. Cheap options are to get it on your conqueror's efficiency and hazardous research.
Do you think going CI is good for this league? or Low life would be better
Freezien
Hi guys. Very nice guide. I tried to make it in standard and for the most part, I got it good for the key gear/jewels/gem links. Used the penance brand google sheet calculator and says I'm within the right parameters so it's green.

All the said and done, the POB tells me I should be doing at least 40m DPS, and yet on a single target boss, it feels like I only do 500k. Can any kind soul check my POB? Would really appreciate it. Thanks!

My POB --> https://pastebin.com/8yQKJMve

Hello guys,I just play again after a 4month or so break. Aint Glorious Vanity jewel a thing no more for aurastacker? Am I missing some major keystones or nerfs? It seems like I can not crit with spark for the life of me.
Are there any changes?
My profile is unlocked and here is my POB including the nodes I have taken around the glorious vanity jewel: https://pastebin.com/YrFK5dGJ
I play in standard.
13 auras and 3 heralds with 2 P.Harbingers.
PoB says I have 331% aura effectiveness but might be different maybe it misses the 40% from the heralds, I dont know.
DAMAGE SUCKSSSSS, I mean I have to keep casting spark for things to die it is so annoying now.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Aug 16, 2021, 5:03:05 PM
Hi, I'm not really experienced with high-end versions of the build (only lvl 93 atm with ~30-50ex budget), but I can answer a couple questions.

Controlled destruction is a no-go for crit builds in 3.15, as it is now 80% LESS crit chance. That alone explains your crit problem, maybe your whole dps problem. If you replace it with (awakened) spell echo, you'll have the same 6L as most people on poe.ninja.

PoB does not include Purposeful Harbinger in the aura effectiveness box because it is only aura effectiveness ON YOU. I have not seen PH displayed anywhere in the calcs. However, PoB does include it somewhere in its computation of your stats: my purities are only listed at 268% effect, but PoB does show my resists at 90% (thanks to 32% from 2 PH with 2 heralds).

I don't really know what happened for Glorious Vanity to hardly be played anymore. The meta seems to be 1 Voices + 2 large cluster jewels, which comfortably allows to reach 300% effect (or sometimes 2 Voices + 1 large for level 97+ and Voices with few passives). The templar socket which is very good for GV is often used for Transcendent Flesh, though I'm not sure it is a good enough explaination for people with multiple triple multi jewels.

Btw, you can change the catalysts on your amulet: since 3.14, the redeemer mod is generic reservation instead of mana reservation, so it is no longer a mana mod :(
"
Eärwing wrote:

Controlled destruction is a no-go for crit builds in 3.15, as it is now 80% LESS crit chance. That alone explains your crit problem, maybe your whole dps problem. If you replace it with (awakened) spell echo, you'll have the same 6L as most people on poe.ninja.

Btw, you can change the catalysts on your amulet: since 3.14, the redeemer mod is generic reservation instead of mana reservation, so it is no longer a mana mod :(

Holy cow, I replaced awakened echo with critical gem instead controlled destruction. Which catalyst do you suggest for the amulet? The game already feels so much better, everything freezes and shatters now. I was liked socked how much nerfed the build seemed with even so much investment. How much damage just a missplaced gem can do ,copletely crippled the build.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Aug 17, 2021, 11:28:30 AM
"
Spacecom wrote:

Holy cow, I replaced awakened echo with critical gem instead controlled destruction. Which catalyst do you suggest for the amulet? The game already feels so much better, everything freezes and shatters now. I was liked socked how much nerfed the build seemed with even so much investment. How much damage just a missplaced gem can do ,copletely crippled the build.

Glad I could help :)

Your current catalysts give you 0.32% regen. You could get 4% ES (tempering catalyst), 2% cold pen (turbulent), or 7% crit chance (unstable). I think I'd take the ES, or maybe the pen if you prefer damage. Doesn't make a huge difference anyway.
hey guys thanks for the guide. I seem to be having issues staying alive and damage but cant seem to figure out why. idk if i need to add any other info plz lmk what i can do to improve thanks! /e i have enough to just barely cast all of my auras and a timeless jewel (not the best though)

also side question is there a way to auto cast / one click all auras?

Last edited by deadzone5000 on Aug 17, 2021, 6:43:45 PM
I'm building an aurastacker this league and I find it quite weak on the resistance. Could you please check my POB and give me some advices? Thanks

https://pastebin.com/a8DZ0c1S
i cannot for the life of me kill sirus as aura stacker this league.

im level 98, have a really solid character (300% aura effect), 340% crit multi. 60% crit chance

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Isolationyears/characters

my gear is really good and yet im using my ED character for bossing :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info