[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

"
Baygon_Rouge wrote:
Interesting build. Would be tempted to do it, but these gloves.... unfindable to have all these mods on.... and the closest I could find was about 150ex....
Another ring is 120ex...

are we talking about a 1000ex minmax build?
Any idea how to get gloves like that?

The gloves ideally you want +5, ele weakness and spell crit. You can completely ignore the +2 trap since is not required there, he has those gloves because the +4, the ele weakness and spell crit (I asked him on stream)

You can find a +4 + ele weakness in the market around 1-2ex, adding the spell crit or another +1 will be much harder to find and cost a lot

Regarding how to obtain, you should buy a lot of hand of the templar and vaal it, and hope for good luck, that's the only way lol

regarding minmax this build is a ton of money, the ES + mana reserved jewels are really expensive, the unique jewels + mana reserved most are 60ex+, voices with 3 passives are as well 60ex+, the explody nebulis is like 3 mirrors and so on...

The budget build is a extremally good option honestly, you still do a lot of damage and can upgrade to winter orb progressively and is not as expensive as the minmaxed build
Yes totally agreed that the interesting part is that you can start testing this build for less than 20ex. Definitely gonna do that. But minmaxing it is out of this world. Even if you want to reach a quarter of what this one does.

I tried the ED Need For Speed build from mbextreme and loved the gameplay (i could do t16 while still wearing my tabula rasa haha), but it does not scale up enough to be worth putting too many ex in it. This one looks like having a quite similar gameplay, you can taste it for cheap, and it has amazing scaling opportunities.

I think a lot of people in this forum are looking at builds with the following in mind:
is it worth spending 20ex as a start, 100ex to play endgame, 500ex to min max.

If you don't feel the enjoyment from the gameplay and the progression in your spending, the build will loose its interest. And for a big part of gamers, spending 100ex is already huge, so they expect to faceroll everything with that budget and usually end up disappointed by most of the builds.

The thread being pretty new, I think it is important to highlight what you can do with what budget and not oversell like most streamers do.
So big congrats for offering a solid build at 20ex. And if you feel like developing this thread, I believe a lot of interest would come if you detail how you scale it to let's say 100ex investment, then 200ex, etc.... until the absolute perfect 5000ex build haha
Last edited by Baygon_Rouge on Jul 22, 2020, 11:38:24 AM
"
alexyo27 wrote:
This is a min max version for EK from Fast AF video with 126 mil dps in PoB.

https://pastebin.com/jYEBHsdK

Also Doryani's Delusion can be used as boots to save a gem slot as the old Heraldry version.

This POB doesnt work (is bugged)

1) Prism Guardian auras granted by corruption implicits do NOT get +levels from Prism Guardian or other sources
2) Prism Guardian auras granted by corruption implicits do NOT reserve life like auras socketed into Prism Guardian

you can test this by buying a cheap determination/grace prism guardian
"
Baygon_Rouge wrote:
The thread being pretty new, I think it is important to highlight what you can do with what budget and not oversell like most streamers do.

Definitely agree; I was browsing around for a good scion build when I stumbled upon this. I was first skeptical of the POB (arc) which showed around 6.6m dps, but decided to try it out anyways. I ended up ditching and selling everything (I then tried a VD build if anyone gets confused inspecting my scion), but I got as far as crafting all the clusters jewels + awakened gems + budget uniques in the POB without insane corrupts. I could not run all the heralds, but didn't seem like a huge dps loss on POB even when I put those points in to account for higher level.

My advice to the build maker is that you NEED to explain where 100M dps comes from in the guide and where this build shines. This looks like a horrible boss killer based on POB alone (and currency invested), if it's not configured properly then it's the obligation of the maker to fix it or explain why the dps is so low (for example: relies on HH for high dps). I'm still a relatively new player (started last league) just looking to have some fun after finishing challenges, but this was really disappointing :(
in what world does 20~ ex = budget?
So I managed to get this PoB at almost 18 mil Sirus DPS on Arc variant

Can someone help me improve?

It is without Voices, only Large cluster jewels. Also ES seems a bit low.

PoB LocalIdentity's Fork version: https://pastebin.com/KbXqg04k
"
alexyo27 wrote:
So I managed to get this PoB at almost 18 mil Sirus DPS on Arc variant

Can someone help me improve?

It is without Voices, only Large cluster jewels. Also ES seems a bit low.

PoB LocalIdentity's Fork version: https://pastebin.com/KbXqg04k

Drop middle nodes on large clusters. They are not worth it for 2 points.

Drop presence of chayula and get a rare. Run brine king, boot enchant or cluster jewel/watcher eye implicits for stun avoidance

More auras
Will update video with Sirus kill.
how much do i need to spend to do t19 100% delirium with this build?
can i do t16 100% delirium with budget version?
spent like 80ex in this build and coudnt kill a t14 magic boss. im sad

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info