[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

Guys i'm doing budget aura from path of matth and get 1 shotted from t16 normal boss... it even took a long time and died 3 times for veritania LOL.
Could someone give me some help?
https://pastebin.com/GW9z1duw
"
MuZuR wrote:
Hello again.

I wanna ask you about Sirus's damage type.

I have %90 physical damage reduction
%90 All resistances
%75 Chaos resistances (%88)
24k armour
11k evasion rating
Evade attacks %42
Corrupted blood jewel

I 'am testing with 6K Energy Shield and all auras active but when Sirus says "die", i'm getting one shot.

I tested in storm and i died in one second.

What everyone's doing for waiting in the storm's inside?

What sould i do?

Best regards.

To Survive Sirus die you need only 3K energy shield.
What's the missing piece you say?
Its Ignite and shock immunity!
Last edited by Akshay on Nov 19, 2020, 10:43:32 PM
"
luuuisx wrote:
Guys i'm doing budget aura from path of matth and get 1 shotted from t16 normal boss... it even took a long time and died 3 times for veritania LOL.

By looking at your POB you main issue is caused by not having capped res at 90%. Just buy lvl21 purities and you should be good to go.
What move to do now? I only have 50ex atm, im not good farming like others (*cofcof* real money people *cofcof*)

Here i leave my PoB, actually level 98 trying to reach level 99 doing contracts, pain in the ass!

https://pastebin.com/w1yngWXL

Still not 400% aura effect, wasn't able to get more, jewels are very expensive. My troubles are i can get killed easy at any point. Sirus slows/chill me so i lose a lot dps, then die against a "DIE" beam. My ES even at 5k feels like paper. I have medium clusters without Aura Effect mod, adding 25% to them will increase from 3.63 to 3.7, i think that's not a worth change.

Should i buy a 5 passive voices and try to fill the extra jewel socket? Buy a 50ex ilvl 84 6 passive medium cluster with 35% effect?

With 5 passive voices and adding 2 of 25% i can manage to get 400 aura effect, should i focus on this?

All ideas are welcome!
Last edited by Jotasinjota on Nov 20, 2020, 7:46:02 AM
"
Akshay wrote:
"
MuZuR wrote:
Hello again.

I wanna ask you about Sirus's damage type.

I have %90 physical damage reduction
%90 All resistances
%75 Chaos resistances (%88)
24k armour
11k evasion rating
Evade attacks %42
Corrupted blood jewel

I 'am testing with 6K Energy Shield and all auras active but when Sirus says "die", i'm getting one shot.

I tested in storm and i died in one second.

What everyone's doing for waiting in the storm's inside?

What sould i do?

Best regards.

To Survive Sirus die you need only 3K energy shield.
What's the missing piece you say?
Its Ignite and shock immunity!

I crafted a new medium cluster jewel and it's perfect for me now.

I tested in Shaper 5 minutes ago. I got one shot again. I don't know what is the skill's name but yellow black balls. (3 times) I'm asking because i'm very noob in this game about defences. How did he killed me with one ball. Here is my defence statics.

I check the web site and his damage type should be cold. https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Shaper

Last edited by MuZuR on Nov 20, 2020, 7:02:16 AM
"
MuZuR wrote:

I tested in Shaper 5 minutes ago. I got one shot again. I don't know what is the skill's name but yellow black balls. (3 times) I'm asking because i'm very noob in this game about defences. How did he killed me with one ball. Here is my defence statics.

I check the web site and his damage type should be cold. https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Shaper

This image doesn't help, defenses are number maths while this tab is not accurate. Mine says i have 90% too and that's false.

I'm checking your character on POB (It gives me negative mana reservation, so may you have 1 aura disabled) and you have only 56 phys reduction and 10.5k evasion rating WITH flask. Shaper yellow balls are one of most deadly skills in game you know? Your phys damage reduction is 56% (Your aura effect is 3.9, do im missing something? It is 400? If so you have 65% reduction!)

"
Projectile

Deals 5639 to 8458 Cold Damage
Damage Penetrates 25% Cold Resistance

It's by far in plain numbers, higher than your ES. Don't know if it works exactly like that.
"
"
MuZuR wrote:

This image doesn't help, defenses are number maths while this tab is not accurate. Mine says i have 90% too and that's false.

I'm checking your character on POB (It gives me negative mana reservation, so may you have 1 aura disabled) and you have only 56 phys reduction and 10.5k evasion rating WITH flask. Shaper yellow balls are one of most deadly skills in game you know? Your phys damage reduction is 56% (Your aura effect is 3.9, do im missing something? It is 400? If so you have 65% reduction!)

"
Projectile

Deals 5639 to 8458 Cold Damage
Damage Penetrates 25% Cold Resistance

It's by far in plain numbers, higher than your ES. Don't know if it works exactly like that.

First of all, thanks for detail explanation. I'm learned too much things.

I thought I would get 89% damage reduction with 89% cold resistance.

For example: Deals 5639 to 8458 Cold Damage

I thought I should get 8458*90/100 = 839.8 damage but i think it's not calculated that way

yes, i have 1 aura disabled because of the mana reserved. it's purity of elements.

I sent this screen shot because i tested after using the flasks.

I'm really grateful for your help.

I'm just wanna be like this:)

https://youtu.be/vLixw99KfzY?t=23

Energy shield must not be important. He doesn't take a damage.

Edit: My phys damage reduction is 70% without flasks.

Without flask

With flask
Last edited by MuZuR on Nov 20, 2020, 8:04:13 AM
"
luuuisx wrote:

Get more ES, max ele res and chaos res.
"
What move to do now? I only have 50ex atm, im not good farming like others (*cofcof* real money people *cofcof*)

Don't need to be good in this league. Spend that 50ex on buying fractured fossils and start farming grand heist. Search for the 15 or 17 currency BPs ppl use.

"

Here i leave my PoB, actually level 98 trying to reach level 99 doing contracts, pain in the ass!

https://pastebin.com/w1yngWXL

I imported your actual character and it's different from the PoB you provided. Also, levelling to 99 should not be a problem if you do the BP I mentioned above. You'd be farming both ex and xp.

"

Still not 400% aura effect, wasn't able to get more, jewels are very expensive. My troubles are i can get killed easy at any point. Sirus slows/chill me so i lose a lot dps, then die against a "DIE" beam. My ES even at 5k feels like paper. I have medium clusters without Aura Effect mod, adding 25% to them will increase from 3.63 to 3.7, i think that's not a worth change.

Oh, that's why your actual vs PoB provided is different now, you got 400% aura effect. But your ES went down to 4k right? I actually can't give you a good advice here since I'm CI and using transcendence which solves, at least for me, the random one shot problem. Most aura stacker I see is LL so it should be pretty tanky. Someone using LL should give you advice. I think getting more ES and chaos res should solve your problem. Someone also said earlier that Sirus does Ignite/Shock so getting ailment immunity through alternate quality grace/lightning/fire will help.

"

Should i buy a 5 passive voices and try to fill the extra jewel socket? Buy a 50ex ilvl 84 6 passive medium cluster with 35% effect?

With 5 passive voices and adding 2 of 25% i can manage to get 400 aura effect, should i focus on this?

All ideas are welcome!

Oh sh*t. I'm too late now. I think you spent the 50ex for the 5-voices. But yeah, start farming those grand heist. Easy currency. That's why aura stacker items are still getting expensive, ppl have so much currency that they don't know what to do with. Nothing better to do than try an aura stacker. At this time of the league, items should be getting cheaper, but not on this build. It's still getting more demand by the day.
Yep, did that upgrade thinking on what you told me on past post about how important is to reach 400%, lost more than 1k ES but got 65% phys reduction, dunno how to get more.

I've been doing grand heists weeks ago with negative results in wasting 20-30 ex.

I dont know about ailments. i have to use anomalous purities? Got lucky making them divergent with a pair of lens. Dont i need that penetration? (i can change of fire, as im using normal one lvl 21, actually i can have 90% res without lvl 21). Apart from this one im using of lightning from boots so it cant change and ice penetration i guess is a must. Maybe of elements.

I really appreciate all your answers, it's incredible how you keep answering everyone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info