[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

"
MuZuR wrote:
... I know, my energy shield and my level is too low for now but tier 6 maps are too....

You've said it already. The difference is MASSIVE if you get more ES and levels. If you want to spend more, fill that last Voice up. But you need points for that, hence the levels. And if you're using RF, don't. At least for now. Will help in your survivability.
Last edited by _mrkvn on Nov 17, 2020, 11:07:50 PM
"
Poka12 wrote:

Hello all.. build is awesome! currently im lvl 99 without finish the build and im going for lvl 100 for my first time..

i see many ppl using anger + watcher eye jewel for more crit. i wand some aadvices what auras to replace for more damage or ssurvivability... im thinking to use Hands of the High Templar gloves with ele weaknes curse .

any advice would be helpful.. ( i have about 200 ex more to spend on build )

here is my pastbin.. https://pastebin.com/jsRkt1cq

- 48% CoB
- You could probably get a better large cluster
- Fix your chaos res if possible.
- After the above, if you still want to min-max, change your gloves to HotHT and get crit multi jewels.

Cheers!
"
Warsong87 wrote:
Hey guys!

I wanted to start the build, i have like 540 ex budget, could somebody tell me which should be my priority investing the money.

Is it enough to build a decent char?

"
I read the guide, but does anyone know what the PRIORITY is?
I have around 200 ex right now but I'm not sure which are the MUST HAVE items.

this way I can buy the priority first and then buy the rest as I go along.

This build is heavily gear dependent. Meaning, depending on what you get, you have to make it work. Except of course for the unique equips which does not have variations. Even 1% difference in RMR would make a whole world of difference. That being said, this is the bare minimum you have to do:
1. Equip all your equipments.
2. Activate all the relevant auras for your build. This means all your gem slots, except your main skill slots ofc, should be filled with aura gems except your movement skill (Dash/Shield Charge/etc), Blood Magic (if you're LL), Smite, Herald (if you're using it) and Enhance/Empower/Enlighten (if you want to use 'em). If you have all the relevant aura gems slotted, and you can't activate all of them, your build is not yet there. Get more RMR.
3. Prioritize getting max res to 90%.

If you do them, just level up, max your gem levels and you're good. Upgrade from there.

That is without alternate quality gems. If you already got the currency, then buy the relevant alternate quality gems at max level/quality and just level up your char.

P.S. Understand how the build works and you'd know what to upgrade next.

Cheers!
"
_mrkvn wrote:
"
MuZuR wrote:
... I know, my energy shield and my level is too low for now but tier 6 maps are too....

You've said it already. The difference is MASSIVE if you get more ES and levels. If you want to spend more, fill that last Voice up. But you need points for that, hence the levels. And if you're using RF, don't. At least for now. Will help in your survivability.

Thank you so much.
Would anyone be able to give me some advice about switching to CI?

Not sure about what to upgrade, where to go from here.

I'm quite new to aura stacker and would love some advice because I'm having difficulty putting new auras in and how that would work with everything I have right now.

Another note, should I switch to Spark? I'm not sure when or how to switch to spark because I tried previously and found the damage was terrible.

POB:
https://pastebin.com/5wqiH56k
"
Souffla wrote:
Would anyone be able to give me some advice about switching to CI?

Minimum is Shavs to Saqawal's. You could keep the Prism Guardian if you could make it to work. If not, get a rare ES shield with RMR. Remove Pain Attunement on the tree and replace with CI. Nothing special. Ofc, check in PoB first if you still could activate aura when you switch. Take note that you'd lose RF when you switch.

"
Souffla wrote:
Not sure about what to upgrade, where to go from here.

I'm quite new to aura stacker and would love some advice because I'm having difficulty putting new auras in and how that would work with everything I have right now.

What new aura are you talking about? The only auras you could put in that is useful are Herald of Ice and/or Dread Banner. Not sure if you want to put something else.

"
Souffla wrote:
Another note, should I switch to Spark? I'm not sure when or how to switch to spark because I tried previously and found the damage was terrible.

You should use which skill you like. Either Arc, Spark or EK. For Spark you NEED to run Malevolence and get Hazardous Research Jewel. For EK, you NEED Anomalous Phys to Lightning, phys to lightning conversion watcher's eye 40%, and Ring of Blades. With their particular links, check poe.ninja and see what ppl use and try it to know which fits you. In my opinion, you should try them all. No one could ever tell you which one you'd like aside from yourself. Most ppl on poe.ninja plays Spark, I don't like it. I like Arc and EK more. It's up to you.

With regards to upgrade, I don't know if you have so many options in mind to upgrade and just can't choose one, or you actually don't know what to upgrade. Should be the former. There're so many things to upgrade with this build that my currency can't keep up to it. Lol.
"
ness76 wrote:
Hi guys, i am currently using a version of this build. I have tried many trees / gem setup / item variations, i will give you my feedback and hope it will help you. Note that i am French, my english is not great and this post is just to help people because i've seen many questions about budget / choices mandatory etc..

I will list choices keeping in mind the price, the usefulness based on my own tastes.

My current build can be seen on my character account with the character : " Dentiscion ". I can tank Sirus 8 all attacks, mapping in t16 feels like doing tier 1 maps. I've chosen Spark by the way.

I suggest you level up as much as you can with some random well-known fast clear gems ( Winter orb / Storm brand / any skill you like ). Note that you will need every point in your tree, each point will greatly increase your dps/ defences but i will tell you more later.
Pure breachstone ( Tul/ Esh/ Xoph) are cheap, just do some rotations and you will be 94 or more very easily even with a shitty char.

The tree :

Budget builds use 2 voices 7 passives and 1 large cluster ( cold damage or spell ), you can use three voices but you will need tons of points and i chose a spell large cluster with energy shield leech which changed my survivability by A LOT ! ( Node is thaumophage / essence rush is ok too ).

Aim for 6 passives medium cluster with increased effect of non-curse aura from your skills, budget will choose 5 passives one ( only ilvl 84 can roll + 35% increased effect).
Total you will have 8 medium cluster slot with 2 Voices 1 Large cluster.

The gems setup :

Well, it depends on which skill you want, as i use Spark, after many combinations i chose : Spark / Spell echo / Inspiration / Controlled destruction / Arcane surge / Last slot i use Fork for mapping and cold penetration for big bosses.

For auras it is mandatory to have at least :
Hatred / Wrath / Zealotry / Haste / Discipline / Malevolence / Clarity / Precision ( low level is fine) / Vitality ( take Zealot's Oath on tree to regen Es instead of life)
Purity of fire / ice / lightning

Later i added Grace / Determination / Anger but keep in mind it depends on your goals and budget, i don't recommend Anger unless you have free reservation left. I don't run any Aspect because i can tank Sirus 8 and all content so i don't feel i need one.

Alternate gems choices :

There are many upgrades for our build so i will tell which one greatly increased my dps/defence.

-Divergent Dtermination : you will have 90% physical reduction which is godly
-Divergent Purity of ice : you will have a lot of cold penetration ( use enhance linked to it)
-Divergent Purity of Elements ( LOT better than Anger)
-Anomalous Hatred ( more cold damage) / Anomalous Discipline ( Damage on full ES) / Anomalous Malevolence ( more duration for spark)

Awakened gems for your skill setup :

-Awakened Spell Echo ( double damage on second repetition) not friendly budget but great
-Awakened Fork ( second fork ) , great for clear speed
-Awakened Controlled Destruction ( bonus cast speed )

Cluster Jewels :

- Aim for 6 passives ones ( ilvl 84 for 35% effect but 48 ex each clean); at first just roll 25% effect until you got enough money. It is the best endgame improvement to have 35% effect on each node because it boosts all our Auras ( more dps/Es/etc...)
Other nodes are good : First Among Equals above all. If you can't have as much auras as you want, just roll or buy a jewel with 25% + Reduced reservation node

-Voices 7 passives for poor budget or 5 passives ( even less if you got the wallet)

-1 Large Cluster jewel ( maybe with ES leech if you like it)

Regular jewels :

Conqueror's efficiency ( -1 reserved mana implicit is expensive )
Hazardous research ( only for spark version; get Corrupted blood or mana reserved implicit)
Intuitive leap : you will put it on jewel node to get Charisma Node with 1 point + the other node next to it with -4 mana reserved ( cheapest huge benefit choice)
Might of the Meek at beginning of our tree

For all regular jewels' slots you need :
- 1 mana reserved implicit + Energy shield mandatory ( try to get them as you progress but you will need more ES)

Gear :

I will list the items for Es version with maligaro's virtuosity ( without maligaro you need critical multiplier jewels with mana reserved implicit which costs more than an entire regular build^^).

-Helm : Alpha Howl with an aura reservation

-Shield : Prism Guardian : + 1 lvl is not very expensive ; + 2 AOE is best

-Weapon : Nebulis : Hard to roll 20 / 20 damage + good cast speed, i've spent around 80 divines to get 20/20 so i suggest you buy one with 19/19 at least and improve later

-Belt : Headhunter : you will need strength and dexterity for your gems; budget version will be crystal belt maybe essence craft for str or dex or any Es belt you prefer ( even stygian with Es jewel)

-Boots : i chose rare boots Tailwind / elusive because it's great and i managed to get elusive avoid ailments on my HH; you can use Doryani's Delusion or for low budget rare Es boots with elusive mod

-Rings : Call of the Brotherhood x 2 : be sure to buy 20 elemental quality ones !! otherwise you won't have max cold conversion

-Amulet : 6 mana reserved + Es preferably / maybe attributes / spell damage/ any stats you need if your budget fits

-Flasks : Atziri's promise / Bottled faith / Alchemist Quicksilver flask of adrenaline / Diamond flask with Curse immunity / Cinderswallow + critical craft

That's all for me, i hope it helped one or more Exile !

Thanks a lot for all this great info!!! and yes, it helps me!
Hello there, I started build this up, and i dont know where i messed it up, but im at like 3k energy shield. is that normal or are we supposed to be higher than that?
"
VahMedoh wrote:
Hello there, I started build this up, and i dont know where i messed it up, but im at like 3k energy shield. is that normal or are we supposed to be higher than that?

Just level up your char.

Possible sources of ES:
- amulet
- boots
- belt (Bated Breath / Crystal Belt / Stygian Vise)
- rare jewels
- medium cluster
- watcher's eye

If you don't get any ES from the above, the only source of our ES is Discipline + aura effect.

While leveling, you could get ES node on the tree, the ones at the center near Foresight.

Cheers!
Hello again.

I wanna ask you about Sirus's damage type.

I have %90 physical damage reduction
%90 All resistances
%75 Chaos resistances (%88)
24k armour
11k evasion rating
Evade attacks %42
Corrupted blood jewel

I 'am testing with 6K Energy Shield and all auras active but when Sirus says "die", i'm getting one shot.

I tested in storm and i died in one second.

What everyone's doing for waiting in the storm's inside?

What sould i do?

Best regards.
Last edited by MuZuR on Nov 19, 2020, 2:08:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info