3.11.1 Patch Notes

"
uscjd2004 wrote:
"
dedwar wrote:
What about vulkan fixes? It's still unusable.

Yep, it's still b0rked. Has been since it was released.

I am only one person, but I have been using the Vulkan renderer for the last week since I returned to Path of Exile and have only encountered one semi-serious issue (on one map, instead of getting zapped, an enemy had a giant glowing blue square on them).
Last edited by NotPatrickStewart on Jul 2, 2020, 5:48:03 PM
"
luck_my_fife wrote:
So ALL large cluster jewels will have 2 sockets? not just item level 75+? if so, i just wasted 5 ex on high ilvl clusters....

I don't think so?

I think they'll drop with randomly 1 or 2 jewel sockets and those you already own in-game you'll be able to vendor to receive a duplicate back with the jewel sockets as implicits.. no?
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
luck_my_fife wrote:
So ALL large cluster jewels will have 2 sockets? not just item level 75+? if so, i just wasted 5 ex on high ilvl clusters....

I don't think so?

I think they'll drop with randomly 1 or 2 jewel sockets and those you already own in-game you'll be able to vendor to receive a duplicate back with the jewel sockets as implicits.. no?

No, all medium clusters will have 1 socket and all large will always have 2 sockets. Source: Patch notes
Last edited by TheOne320 on Jul 2, 2020, 5:52:21 PM
That is a huge patch, I am glad you took the time for a full code review before releasing it. Thank you for your team's hard work. Keep at it and know it is appreciated.
No fix for permanent bloom :/
When will you allow us to ZOOM out more ?!
"
sean8328 wrote:
Unless the tediousness of the whole farm set up and needing to count seeds planted by each other on the higher tiers is addressed just not gonna be my thing I guess. I don't mind grinding for items as that's a lot of what an ARPG is but spending tons of time just figuring out where to plant seeds and looking at some super involved planting map just to set it all up doesn't feel great to me.

You dont need to follow some super complicated planting map to do it... you can look at one if you are confused.. but you dont need some super efficient set up if you dont want one. It is super easy to set up a highly productive farm capable of doing all the content in under an hr... then you never need to set it up again.. just plant and harvest and craft. At least THAT part of the league is intuitive, they seriously can't take the only thing interesting about the actual mechanic, and dumb it down because people don't want to spend any time using their brains.

Give it a chance, its super easy, you don't need an engineering degree to do it, and I promise, its super fun, and when you have it running, it feels rewarding, and it makes you want to come back later to improve on it.
soluciones los bajones de fps,siempre que me aparecen muchos mobs se le laguea el juego y me saca al main a cada rato,cosa que el delirium no me pasaba... :C
Hey! Thx for all the hard work, looking forward to be playing tomorrow! Don't listen to the haters ;) <3
any news on when you will fix the freeze lag/ping spikes that were created with harvest?
makes the game unplayable...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info