3.11.1 Patch Notes

"
KATAPLEXIA wrote:
"
Rushmoon wrote:
This honestly comes 3 weeks too late

Literally has only been 2 weeks, GGG has always patched league content 2 weeks in. This is not because all leagues are broken, but because of backlash from people like you who have hopped on a bandwagon of hate.

"
Rushmoon wrote:
just looking pleasing is enough for me

Your own OCD isn't enough to warrant such harsh feedback.

At the end of the day, player numbers do not lie, and
"
Rushmoon wrote:

Next time think about doing QA before the league and not let players be the QAs.

I don't care how long it takes you for you to get a league out, the longer the wait the better the league in the end, fuck your stuck up schedules that make you push out un-satisfying content.

Can you just deliver quality please?

Go back to Reddit so you can get downvoted while people wake up to the toxicity that has been damaging this game. Were you under a rock while Covid was happening? GGG were severely affected. Mind your mouth when you speak. GGG's schedule has seen them release more satisfying (sometimes in need of fine tuning) content than any other studio in modern times.

You, and people like you, are the problem with this game - not GGG or the game itself. Please wake up.

On a personal note - Thank you GGG for such an awesome league. The mechanic ramps up into something I think most players can enjoy on multiple levels. My only feedback is that there should be some sort of encounter when opening the seed cache and that storage feels limited inside the garden for lifeforce and crafts. The patch is also awesome - I have yet to try out the new slams / 2H, but from everything I have seen and heard - you have done a good job of reinvigorating the identity of the weapon class that has been neglected for a while.

Keep up the good work, sift through the hate, feel the love and hang in there :)

To be honest, you are being just as disrespectful, but to another person. You cannot sit there on your pedestal calling for respect to be shown when you do not show it yourself.

There is a reason why so many people are unhappy about this league, it is pretty poor. Can the feedback be put together better than some do, absolutely. However people blindly defending GGG saying they are perfect also doesn't help.

There is no getting away from the fact that GGG do seem to lack any sort of real QA process.

At the end of the day player numbers do not lie, and this league is performing badly. GGG also do not help themselves at times by throwing out poorly constructed stash tabs, that only partly address a problem they fully made, at further cost to their Clients, which let us not forget, that is what we are. GGG are not some charity that we need to be grateful to for everything they do, they are a profit making company, just using the f2p model.

I love the game, but blindly going around and acting like everything GGG related is perfect, and that anyone who disagrees is toxic, is not helpful, and is actually counter-productive.
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Jul 4, 2020, 1:33:36 AM
um wheres the bloom removal option update?????
fix delirium memory leak first
When are they going to fix the bug where you have to restart each disperser every time you enter the grove!
Never has PoE been such a botting platform! So many bots, buying all the leveling gear. So easy to spot! GGG does NOTHING.

Makes you think twice about who is profiting from the botting. Pathetic.
Thank you for all the hard work! However don't know if this has been brought up but i would to see a stash inside the grove area! :)
Changes happend way to late for me, this season wasnt the best in my opinion, garden was to much hassle to set up for example.
Maybe the next season will be more fun for me.

Have a good day you all
Когда будет патч 3.11 на консоли Xbox?
Sacred Ashes ground effects are now removed when the Avatar of the Grove dies.

Thats the most absurd bull**** i have seen XDDDD. Truly the worst league after all.
Cool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info