3.11.1 Patch Notes

Thx GGG <3 Great fixes
next league when?
"
slindimasq wrote:
next league when?

I think there was a notification that they want to release 12 weeks after the previous league this time (normally 13) so calculate it yourself.
"
Perimax wrote:
I do not see a problem in this. Even though crafts were buffed, there are still plenty of crafts you do not use and just condense as lifeforce. And those crafts that are really useful but you can not use because you are limited by portals or whatever you would just save for later in Horticrafting Stations. So limiting accessibility to your stash is just a uncomfortable hindering effect that takes away fun from the league and the player, but does not really limit him in any way. And as the player is able to access the garden from outside the map without any portals, it makes even less sense.

Dude, you can access every piece of equipment in your stash for crafting via the stash button that's next to the "condense lifeforce" button. This was added with one of the first patches.
What you can't do is take out or store anything permanently.
"
Jasmira wrote:
Did I miss it or is manually having to start dispensers still not fixed? (you set them to auto but still the big icon to manually start them is shown and if you don't, they will not dispense anything)

They do disperse automatically. The big buttons are just there in case you want to prioritize certain fields over others and water them first manually.
"
VoidExilePoE wrote:
"Fixed a bug where Fortify Support could apply to some triggered skills, such as Combust from Infernal Cry." THAT WAS A BUG!? Now i'm just pissed of, this was how i got fortify, this should have remained a feature, NOT a bug meant for removal, i didn't find it op, i found it a nice change of pace, i insist, add it back to the warcry

From the Fortify gem description:
"Supports melee attack skills that are not triggered"

From the Infernal Cry gem description of Combust:
"This Skill is Triggered by Attacks Exerted by Infernal Cry"

So yes, it was clearly a bug.
+1 Thanks GGG :)
Last edited by Spud5 on Jul 3, 2020, 9:24:15 AM
"Fixed a bug where Fortify Support could apply to some triggered skills, such as Combust from Infernal Cry."

While it's clear it was a bug now that I've gone back and reviewed it.

It felt intentional. It felt good. It meshed really well with the changes to melee with the launch of Harvest. It was a fresh shift in skill ideology.

Guess i'm going back to Fortify on leap slam. :/

As much of a bug as it may be, I really feel this fix should be reverted and the interaction made intentional.
"
C4Guy wrote:

What you can't do is take out or store anything permanently.

Dude, finally you got it! That is exactly the problem I am talking about. Thank you for confirming!
"
Doubled the likelihood of Tier 2 seeds dropping from Tier 1 Harvest monsters.

is this working as intended right now? cuz i just harvested 2 full gardens with 8 t1 farms of each type and hardly got 10-15 t2 of each type total -> some farms not even dropping a single t2 seed (always doing it on t16 120+quant maps). pre patch i got WAY more in 2 harvests!

anyone experiencing the same? (ofc 2 harvests is no samplesize and i could just be unlucky but with such a buff this should imho not be a thing)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info