3.11.1 Patch Notes

Thanks for addressing some of the issues, but still there are 2 things that make this league a pain in my oppinion:

1. Stash is still not fully accessible in the garden. This does not feel good and is so frustrating! Just let us craft guys, this league has nothing else to offer, so at least let us freely craft in this crafting league... this is sooo horrible! We want to break the game! ;-)

2. There were many requests to remove the "harvest is ready"-popup or at least make it only popup when harvest fields are really fully ready. Instead you make the popup even bigger and adding (in my oppinion) totally useless "partially ready" texts... seriously?

Anyways, thanks for the free mystery box! I have the feeling we community do not really deserve it this time, as we are way to harsh with our critism this time and often without any real arguments, just because it does not fit into personal favour. I just want to let you know, don't lose your head over it GGG, this league will also have an end at some point and then you can surprise us with something new. So please don't take it too serious!
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:

General Improvements

Fixed a bug where Mirage Warriors, Mirage Chieftains and Mirage Saviours were unable to deal damage when you had allocated the Ancestral Bond keystone passive.

Did a quick test with General's Cry linked with EQ while using Ancestral Warchief as main skill. Both in different links. Finally works now.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
What about challenge "Complete Harvest Encounters VI" BUG is it fixed?
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
luck_my_fife wrote:
So ALL large cluster jewels will have 2 sockets? not just item level 75+? if so, i just wasted 5 ex on high ilvl clusters....

I don't think so?

I think they'll drop with randomly 1 or 2 jewel sockets and those you already own in-game you'll be able to vendor to receive a duplicate back with the jewel sockets as implicits.. no?

You can vendor large cluster jewels one-for-one and they will get updated to always have 2 sockets.

This image is a jewel with i-level 70.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
-
Last edited by 1451815 on Jan 6, 2023, 9:30:28 PM
"
Perimax wrote:
1. Stash is still not fully accessible in the garden. This does not feel good and is so frustrating!

You do realize that putting a full accessible stash in the garden would eliminate the need to go out of the map via portal to store the collected stuff? I mean, I wouldn't mind because I always thought it's retarded that you have to use up a portal for this but I'm pretty sure it's not going to happen.
Edit: Whatever, it all does not matter anything at all anymore.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Last edited by Mike_84 on Jul 3, 2020, 2:58:59 AM
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
ty GGG for ur work!

when ban bots starting? pls stop bots!

please before poe2 release! remove chaos recipe, or make it ilvl 75+
No Problem,
Exile
"
C4Guy wrote:
"
Perimax wrote:
1. Stash is still not fully accessible in the garden. This does not feel good and is so frustrating!

You do realize that putting a full accessible stash in the garden would eliminate the need to go out of the map via portal to store the collected stuff? I mean, I wouldn't mind because I always thought it's retarded that you have to use up a portal for this but I'm pretty sure it's not going to happen.

I do not see a problem in this. Even though crafts were buffed, there are still plenty of crafts you do not use and just condense as lifeforce. And those crafts that are really useful but you can not use because you are limited by portals or whatever you would just save for later in Horticrafting Stations. So limiting accessibility to your stash is just a uncomfortable hindering effect that takes away fun from the league and the player, but does not really limit him in any way. And as the player is able to access the garden from outside the map without any portals, it makes even less sense.
Thanks!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info