3.11.1 Patch Notes

cool
So Fire/Chaos/Cold seeds are still more rare than Lightning or Physical?

Fucking c'mon.
>Fixed a bug where certain steps of the Complete Harvest Encounters VI challenge were unable to be completed.

Thank god.

Please fix party play now, and people might start coming back to the league!
after reading the patch notes, i have a feeling this isnt going to make things any better, this isnt going to bring me back this league, hopefully you guys make a good league next time! c ya then :)
"
When a Tier 2, Tier 3 or Tier 4 seed drops, there is a chance for an additional seed of the same type to drop and be allocated to a party member for each party member present.

Can somebody explain this to me. Does it mean that if you harvest your farm with a full party you will get a lot more seeds in return?
Bloom turn off setting please.
Well...

It's better than nothing I guess. Doesn't really change the minute to minute, or day to day game play, or the gameplay at all for that matter.

Meh, oh well.

These changes are like adding a drop of water into bathtub of piss. It's still piss. You need to drain the tub and refill it in order to see any real change. (Bad analogy, I know). I wasn't expecting much, but deep down I was secretly hoping for some massive sweeping changes. Not just "you get a bit more seeds" and "a little bit less useless garbage crafts" which is literally the only change here. Let's be honest here, 95% of all harvest crafts will still remain as a glorified Chaos orb.

What about fixing the bugs and performance of the game, or is that not a priority? I am getting worse and worse performance every league, and now I can't even see what the hell is going on because the screen is covered with giant black squares.
~ Seph
Last edited by sephrinx on Jul 2, 2020, 5:12:22 PM
"

When a Tier 2, Tier 3 or Tier 4 seed drops, there is a chance for an additional seed of the same type to drop and be allocated to a party member for each party member present.

Disappointing. Very bad decision...
Volatile Dead performance is really bad, no fix coming?
And no content was added to the game. Let's play standard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info