3.11.1 Patch Notes

finally got in then died 4 times to lag. think i will wait. wasted a bunch of time already.
"
RealPhunatic wrote:
"
LestatDrac wrote:
Cant even get game to update. Stops at 95%...anyone else having issues?

Having the same issue; closed the patcher when it stops and re-launched. Got it down to 60MB but it will not patch the last bit.

Just use Steam. hahahaha
Cluster Jewels Still impossible to roll and awakened elemental focus doesnt support wintertide brand :). Literally bought an awakened ele focus last night then today it stops working. Extremely unhappy with this.
Can you fix the problem with client side lag issues. Maybe an option to have instances no longer exist once you leave it as appose to it being on a cooldown? I can play many many other games without lagging into a different dimension so it isnt locked to my region. to me its the one thing that keeps this game from being truly great.
"
PsOfOs wrote:
An exalt could drop every time i harvest a batch,and still I wouldn't mess again with the garden.
That's how frustrating this league is to me.
I really feel sad that a team like yours approved this planting and managing a garden as a league concept.
I don't think it gets any lower,but time will tell.

Now imagine they add "this Thing" to the Core Game...
Ty GGG
If you ban the bots, you are reducing the player base by 25%, wouldn't look good for GGG.

Just kidding there, but hopefully GGG come out with a way to fuck with them.

"
TreeOfDead wrote:
ty GGG for ur work!

when ban bots starting? pls stop bots!
Maybe fix steam patching speed? Taking sooooooooooo long to patch..
Many times I need to wait an hour untill patching's done, when I only have an hour to play..
Also please put a minimum level requirement at public chat.. these bots are getting annoying.
Not sure whose idea it was to add a massive amount of added small passives grant xxxx but it has ruined crafting jewels way worse than occasionally getting socket rolls. Instead of having a one or at max two options for small passives, such as +lightning resistance at a flat 5 or 6%, now there are simply the ability to get from 2 to 6 lightning resist percent so it expounds the problem 5 fold. Trying to make a simple 2 skill jewel is almost impossible now, as there are simply too many small added passive options. It's ridiculous. Removing 3 chances to roll either 1, 2 or 3 sockets, but adding 500 additional small passive modifier variables to now roll thru is not the way to 'fix' it, it's how you make it much much more broken.

Please revert the small added passives variable changes.
Thanks, GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info